Reviews for Skin Deep
Johnlockian girl chapter 1 . 1/29
So beautiful!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww They Are Amazing! That Was Beautiful... & Hot.

Really Great Job. I Loved The Part About The Scars. Very Nice.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh goodness... I still want more. Unexperienced!Sherlock is really unbelievably hot, and the thoughts that run through John's head are wow too...
obsession-is-my-life chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Omg I never expected a sequel to one of my favourite fan fics on this site! Hope you one day write a sequel for this :) Loved it!
power0girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this is an amazing fic/series. I'm so excited to have found it! If a few more people could understand this about themselves the world would be a REALLY different place!

Ta
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So, i somehow misplaced my password - i suck - but this was a treat, so I'm glad i came back. It's realistic and intense and akin to being *there*, rather than just voyeuristic, if that makes any sense. Nice one :)
Biting Fairy chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was beautiful and sensual at the same time :3 awesome work my dear 3
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I'm always happy to see a new story notification in my inbox, but at the same time I hate reading your stories because they're always about this deep, emotional love and I get depressed because I don't have that! So I don't know what to do about that. But here's what I'm wondering about: Is John going to have trouble keeping his eyes off women? He's been attracted to them his whole life and it's not like it's going to stop now. Will he talk to Sherlock about it? Will he mention women he finds attractive to him, and would Sherlock take that well? I get that he doesn't have a problem with Sherlock being a man, but I feel like he's gonna want boobs again at some point, just because he likes them. But I suppose he wouldn't want to cheat on Sherlock either. Anyway, I think this could make an interesting addition to this series where John and Sherlock address the first time John is attracted to a woman while they're in their relationship.
booda77 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was a truly enjoyable, wonderful fic and very meaningful for me...the part that really nailed it for me was where John was talking about not missing war for the glory of it but the comradeship and safety of his army friends...I missed out on the first gulf war back in '90 because of a broken ankle...all my buddies in my unit went...that paragraph was very meaningful to me and very well written...I must have missed "First Kiss"...better go find it...thanks for a great read!
vampy-chan17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This fic and first kiss was amazing! I loved the way you displayed John's and Sherlock's personalities. I also liked the way you had sherlock enjoy physical affection, I like thinking of sherlock as a person with feelings instead of a robot. Maybe you could write a squeal about everyone's reactions like lestrade, mycroft, Anderson, Donovan, etc maybe with some over protective traits show up to some of the more negative reactions. But it is only a suggestion, you don't have to do. Once again I love this story, it was amazing and hawt and I'm glad you posted it.
Sendai chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very moving story of two lovers exploring each other emotionally and physically. Quite sensual and oh so sweet. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Eryberrie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh I love it! Can't wait for the follow up!