Reviews for I've Come To Need You
The Sexy Witch chapter 8 . 9/7
OMG. I can't stop squealing and clawing and and omg! its so awesome! You have gotta continue this!

Its a crime to abandon a fic this awesome! Omigawds! go update it at once!
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 4/13
Omg nooooooo. It's been three years since you've updated this so idk how hopeful I should be in am update, but this is an incredible story, and this is such an underrated couple, so I'll wait forever!
JoanIncarnate chapter 5 . 4/13
Wow, you're totally right. Ryuuichi WOULD try and return Kamitani's feelings out of friendship. I feel like you've gotten the personality of those two down pat.
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh gosh, I love this fic so much! Awesome job, you!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/10
Woo! Yes, I'm so excited about this fic and where this plotline might go!
SwtEnchantment chapter 8 . 1/22
I can't tell you how awesome your story is, I look forward to more!
huzun chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I aCCIDENTALLY POSTED WITHOUT FINISHING OOPS but yes the kids have their own love /lives/ and this story is so perf idk can't wait for the next chapterrrrrrr c:
huzun chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Omg bracing myself for the inevitable misunderstandings to come gahhhhh. Lunaveea's story is fluff incarnate but yours is so hot I'm ;u; both are so good I'm crying orz;;; I love the fact that the siblings are included here (with their own love lifes
Clyn chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Uhm, Hello I hope you are doing well. First I have to thank you for taking your time doing this fanfic of hayato/ryuuichi (OTP I love the most) Second I reeeeeally like the way you write it's just like so fluid with the charas and idk the smut parts really wow just want to draw all of them. So thank you very much!
hahahaharlequin chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
updates please?
mcflyslashyaoi chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Oh God, I'm freakinly in love with this story! I can't... I just asdfghjkl fucking can't! All the smex scenes were hot and sexy and oh so good, and Hayato and Ryuuichi are so perfect for each other! Come on Hayato, don't let that b*tch Yuki get him! (I know the girl's kind but gah, I don't like her and Inomata, too. sorry bout that).
I really can't wait for the next chapter! Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
Anyway, how about Taka and Koutaro? Hehehe! I also love the fact that Yagi and Nezu are boyfriends here! :) :) 3
Btw, you said that there might be some MariaxYuki later, well I don't mind yuri but, I don't like it. But I won't stop reading this! Guess I just have to skip the parts where there are MariaxYuki scenes. (sorry) hehehehe.
Also, I kinda want to ship UsaidaxInuixSaikawa in this story! So tempting!
shii san chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
YOU WERE SO CLOSE IN MAKING THE CONFESSION... Geez, what a pair of dunce heads we have here.

This was the absolute best, I love you so much for this. I love your style of writing, including the short breaks in between. You're an awesome writer... I really hope to read the next chapter soon... hopefully, we'll get to the point where BOTH ryuu and haya hit their own heads for being such oblivious babies/teenagers. They're grown men for goodness sake. How could kotarou know more about their feelings for each other than they do about themselves? There should totally be a scene where by we have smirking kotaro and red faced ryuu... Baa chan should be in on the fun too, haha

OMG, I'm just high okay normally I don't review stories like this unless we're close friends but do you want to know the reason why?

Love, Shii

Keep up the good work!
linda31 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
omg, i just love this pairing. We should have more stories with them. and it was hot. i could feel that needy feeling. good job writing this. and do update soon. i'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Swt Cutie chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
LKJHASDFBLHVDFKAUGH I can't believe I didn't read this update till now, I checked my email and it's been sitting there and NOW I remember to read it. -I'macompleteidiot- ahem. Ahaha! (цωц ) Let there be SMUT! They're just like bunnies! *whispers* In heat Ohohoho! I hope the confessions and whatnot come soon, their 'I love you's fall on each others' disbelieving ears and it's almost frustrating how insecure they are of each other! But it's part of the charm 3 Aha...anygays, I hope you update soon! And I'll review sooner!
dumblilo chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
God I read through this fic in one sitting! and hell I love the story so damn much! Thank you for writing this AU! HayatoxRyuu forever! THIS STORY IS JUST GREAT AND HOT! Can't wait to read more! Um, yeah? How about Taka and Kotarou? Are they going to be best friends forever or...

Hahaha..oh,well, thank you for this lovely fic...hope to read the next one soon (_)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »