Reviews for I've Come To Need You
SwtEnchantment chapter 8 . 1/22
I can't tell you how awesome your story is, I look forward to more!
huzun chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I aCCIDENTALLY POSTED WITHOUT FINISHING OOPS but yes the kids have their own love /lives/ and this story is so perf idk can't wait for the next chapterrrrrrr c:
huzun chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Omg bracing myself for the inevitable misunderstandings to come gahhhhh. Lunaveea's story is fluff incarnate but yours is so hot I'm ;u; both are so good I'm crying orz;;; I love the fact that the siblings are included here (with their own love lifes
Clyn chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Uhm, Hello I hope you are doing well. First I have to thank you for taking your time doing this fanfic of hayato/ryuuichi (OTP I love the most) Second I reeeeeally like the way you write it's just like so fluid with the charas and idk the smut parts really wow just want to draw all of them. So thank you very much!
hahahaharlequin chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
updates please?
mcflyslashyaoi chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Oh God, I'm freakinly in love with this story! I can't... I just asdfghjkl fucking can't! All the smex scenes were hot and sexy and oh so good, and Hayato and Ryuuichi are so perfect for each other! Come on Hayato, don't let that b*tch Yuki get him! (I know the girl's kind but gah, I don't like her and Inomata, too. sorry bout that).
I really can't wait for the next chapter! Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
Anyway, how about Taka and Koutaro? Hehehe! I also love the fact that Yagi and Nezu are boyfriends here! :) :) 3
Btw, you said that there might be some MariaxYuki later, well I don't mind yuri but, I don't like it. But I won't stop reading this! Guess I just have to skip the parts where there are MariaxYuki scenes. (sorry) hehehehe.
Also, I kinda want to ship UsaidaxInuixSaikawa in this story! So tempting!
shii san chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
YOU WERE SO CLOSE IN MAKING THE CONFESSION... Geez, what a pair of dunce heads we have here.

This was the absolute best, I love you so much for this. I love your style of writing, including the short breaks in between. You're an awesome writer... I really hope to read the next chapter soon... hopefully, we'll get to the point where BOTH ryuu and haya hit their own heads for being such oblivious babies/teenagers. They're grown men for goodness sake. How could kotarou know more about their feelings for each other than they do about themselves? There should totally be a scene where by we have smirking kotaro and red faced ryuu... Baa chan should be in on the fun too, haha

OMG, I'm just high okay normally I don't review stories like this unless we're close friends but do you want to know the reason why?

BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT A WHOLE DAY RADING THIS FIC, SQUEALING AND FANGIRLING AND CLAWING AT THE AIR.

THIS FIC INVOKES FEELS IN ME AND THIS IS WHY YOU, AUTHOR, IS PERFECT HUMAN BEING...

Love, Shii

Keep up the good work!
linda31 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
omg, i just love this pairing. We should have more stories with them. and it was hot. i could feel that needy feeling. good job writing this. and do update soon. i'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Swt Cutie chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
LKJHASDFBLHVDFKAUGH I can't believe I didn't read this update till now, I checked my email and it's been sitting there and NOW I remember to read it. -I'macompleteidiot- ahem. Ahaha! (цωц ) Let there be SMUT! They're just like bunnies! *whispers* In heat Ohohoho! I hope the confessions and whatnot come soon, their 'I love you's fall on each others' disbelieving ears and it's almost frustrating how insecure they are of each other! But it's part of the charm 3 Aha...anygays, I hope you update soon! And I'll review sooner!
liloncroess chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
God I read through this fic in one sitting! and hell I love the story so damn much! Thank you for writing this AU! HayatoxRyuu forever! THIS STORY IS JUST GREAT AND HOT! Can't wait to read more! Um, yeah? How about Taka and Kotarou? Are they going to be best friends forever or...

Hahaha..oh,well, thank you for this lovely fic...hope to read the next one soon (_)
liloncroess chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
God I read through this wonderful fic in one go and I so love to read more from this! The story is very entertaining and downright HOT! and HayatoxRyuu is the best ever! Umm, just wondering? How about Taka and Kotarou..are they gonna be best friends..or

Oh well, thank you for this lovely story..can't wait for the next one...(_)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
TROUBLE IS COMING! The moment you brought in Yuki I knew some shit will go Down I just can't wait to see what will happen! Oh my GOODNESS this is such a genius chapter! Smut scene are so good and the whispered confessions were brilliant. If only they weren't so stupid! Realize already YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER! This is my favorite chapter! Well along with the pervious chapter that had their first time together! Ryuu is like a little slut and I love it! (Hopefully you didn't take offense to that I meant that in a good way) can't wait for more!
KnuxadowManiac chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
first things first: i've NEVER read anyone use the word 'fuck' as beautifully as you do. *-* i'm serious.
onto your update: i was in company when i saw you updating, so on the outside i was like, pff yeah, an update, whatever...
but on the inside, i went like: KYAAAAAA! OMFG, SMEXSMEXSMEXSMEXSMEXSMEXSMEX SMEX! x33
i was close to fainting when i read your lemons, my friend told me i was like staring unto the screen like hypnotized and inching closer and closer until i was almost glued on the display, then i was grinning like a retard...if i would be an anime character, i would have gotten some MASSIVE noosebleed, ooohh yeaahhhh...

waaaahh, it was so HAWWWTTTTTTT, can you read my mind? this what i have been wishing for, what has HAUNTED ME IN MY DREAMS! maybe the goverment will soon pass a new law so i can MARRY THIS ASS-KICKING HOT CHAPTER!

(i've kinda noticed that i'm sort of raping the shift button everytime i review on your story, no shit XD)

god, ryuu's and hayatos whispered love confessions made me have tears in my eyes, i dunno why, i just want to shout at them! GAWWD, HE LOVES YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HIM!

when hayato decided to confess, i was like YEESSSSSSS YES YES! ans squealing like shit! x3

oohh ryuu, no wonder everyone is in love with you, you're just too damn cute! but if someone deserves you, then hayato! a match made in heaven...which reminds me..

my new founded religion is making good progress! :) i already have a prayer!

7thtreasure, who art in yaoi heaven;
Hallowed be thy story!
Thy smex come,
thy yaoi will be done,
on fanfiction dot net as it is in our hearts! (now i've gotta hide from the copyright police ninjas..._)

if i had to describe your story in one word, i'd probably say it's...

SUPERAWESOMEFANTASTICULTRASM EXYPOWERRANGERCHOCOLATECOVER EDMEGADUPERHYPERFUDGEDEXTREM ELYFUCKINGOWNINGCUTEWICKEDHO T

see? 1 word :)
keep up the (insert word from above) work! *runs away giggling, leaving a love letter and a cookie on your desk*
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Great story! I have enjoyed your take on things!
ranchan-akari chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Kyaaaaah! So happy that this fic exists! I can't wait for the next update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »