Reviews for Coda
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Nicely done!
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You, my dear, manage to come up with the most completely possible scenarios that would TOTALLY BE CANON if JKR had kept writing HP. Seriously. I'm not even kidding. The Tales, in Bill and Fleur's house, waiting to be rediscovered...I would have never thought about it, but when I read it I just stopped, amazed, thinking THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

I think I love you. Cross my heart.

Well done,

-h
luvhobie chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was quite lovely. Thanks so much for sharing an excellent depiction of their friendship.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
amazing
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh, this made me cry! :') It was too sweet. I love how you showed the utter and absolute strength of their relationship. It was very reminiscent of their time alone together in the Deathly Hallows, especially the bits about Dumbledore's copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. And those last few lines were just perfect. Thank you for a lovely, lovely read.
darcy58 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Congratulations: you've managed to do something that so few do well and that is to capture the mellow love of the mature friendship and regard of the middle-aged Harry and Hermione. Their obvious knowing of each other and the truths that they can tell are so beautifully handled, and you give them a wisdom and a language appropriate for them at 50. That is what's so telling, your words for them, and by them, are a language grown through time passing and of respect, love and knowing humour.
Your choice of gift was inspired and having Hermione turn to the mark of the Hallows a masterstroke of perception: remembering it was just the two of them when they first explored its meaning made this feel like you were completing a circle.
This isn't sweet, it's more bittersharp; nor is it cute- it's way to aged and autumnal for that.
Rich and rewarding and mellow. Well done.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was a pretty nice moment, I liked Hermione's whole rant about Harry needing to stop thinking he has to be everybody's saviour, but seeing what he's actually done for his friends. The end was lovely ;) very nice work, dear!
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very sweet! A great little moment between the two that really summerises their friendship.

He leaned forward suddenly and embraced her; she was skinny, too small, but she hugged him just as tightly. "I don't know what I'd have done if…" he said, and he didn't need to finish the sentence for Hermione to squeeze him gently and kiss his cheek.

I just loved that line, because it is absolutely true to the books. Harry has relied on Hermione his whole life, both emotionally and physically, and so you really cannot imagine how he could function without her there astride him.

A fantastic piece! Well done!
turn2stone chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sweet.. You really captured the moment:-)
banzi chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was great. Hary and Hermione's friendship is always a joy to read about. You always do such a wonderful job of describing it. Keep up the great work.
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved it :) Great insight :) I just love anything about the beautiful friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione :D

btw - guess who get their license? And finished school forever!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WOOOOOOOOO! I'm telling the world!
wickedcml chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww, such a sweet story. I've always loved the friendship between Harry and Hermione. This is a very nice follow up to Endure. Thanks.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
What?! You have a thousand of these things? You selfish girl! Seriously, let me know if I can help.

No worries about one-shots, you've still got it ;) I love the interaction between them, the familiarity of their conversation; Harry's guilt, Hermione's practicality and reassurance, and the way their friendship has matured to allow for more expression of emotion (I think Ginny might have had something to do with that ;) ). *The Tales of Beedle the Bard*-wow, what a blast from the past that must have been for Hermione! And I love how important it is to Harry for Hermione to know she's important to him. Wonderful piece!
ExceedinglyPeculiarChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful, perfect, amazing, fabulous as usual. Love this so much. :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I absolutely love this! It's truly amazing, and I really love it, their friendship, just it's amazing!