Reviews for Flesh and Blood
DA chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Very well written. I actually choked upa bit during Cailean's death scene.
ccarol chapter 11 . 2/3/2006
Your work is great! I feel totally sorry about Cailean and hate Iron a lot. Thanks for your nice work.
roguegal17 chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
The one thought that occurred to me again and again was how well Cailean fit into the story and canon. It can be hard to insert a character that was never part of the original cast, but you've done it with talent. Thank you for sharing. Toodles.
roguegal17 chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
I remember reading this when you first posted it, but somehow I got sidetracked and never quite finished.

"If you were injured, you stopped, because you did not want to injure the master's property any further."

I find this line particularly interesting and quite telling on how Ian views himself. The chapter is great in its entirety. I have a few more chapters to read. Thanks for sharing. Toodles.
annie chapter 11 . 9/4/2002
sad but excellently done. I hope you'll do more.
Divamercury chapter 11 . 7/24/2002
Very good and sweet. Sad ending, know how it goes. I saw this on the CONvergence site. Great work!

Music chapter 11 . 7/23/2002
Loved it!
Cyn Tolram chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Blue-No matter how many times I reread this story, it still touches me. I consider myself lucky to be your beta reader...and pinch myself everyday that you beta for me. I must be living right!

Spin11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I read this over at the CONvergence site. I fell in love with this story! You had me in tears! Thank you! )