Reviews for Hand To Hold
TinkanaiT32 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awww, it's cool, Chick-a-dee. Can't wait to see what you come up with though. I'll keep this story on Alert, alright?
Catch ya later
TinkanaiT32 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Hey, Chick-a-dee, I'm back. I forgot something in my last review. In the beginning it says that she died two years ago, but Brandon is only one. Another thing I caught: it says Amelia's new friend was being bullied, but Amelia is the red-eyed beauty, right? Okay okay, I'll stop with the criticism. I'm usually not like this, Chick-a-dee. *shrug* I tell you because I care, and I think this story is good.

Favorite parts: "Oh my God, please don't have a frying pan" (So he's afraid of it too!?) "Oh my maple his laugh" (I know right?! All in favor of making it your wake-up alarm, say Aye) "We should trade numbers so we can set something up" (You should trade something alright *gets lost in fangirl la la land*)

Like I said before I'm liking this, no, I'm loving this. Can't wait to see how it turns out and what dark past Gil is hiding.
Catch ya in the next review
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh I'm liking this...but before I shower this fanfic with praise, let me introduce myself. Ahem!

Ahem...TinkanaiT32 at your service, AKA the Truthsayer of Fanfiction. My reviews are lengthy, legendary and love-filled. Okay, maybe not so much the middle, but I'd like to think so. Anyhoo, as the Truthsayer of Fanfiction, I do not lie. I tell the dramatic truth, the whole dramatic truth, and nothing but the dramatic truth.
So believe me when I say this fanfiction...yeah, this one right here...is just too perfect!

The descriptions of his lost of Julian (it was Julian, right?) almost made me weep...actually no there was one stray tear. Death during childbirth just hits that part of me, you know? Anyhoo, it was awesome and broke my heart. Speaking of Awesome, *singsong voice* I wonder who that father was

Matthew's kids sound so adorable, but no matter how much I adore chidren I think I'll wait a few more years, yeah?
Speaking of years, I hope this mystery man (oh who am I kidding? It's Gilbert!) is younger than Mattie, I just love when it works out that way.
Last thing: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Now, Chick-a-dee, I don't usually critisize fanfics, I'm more of a Show You Nothing But Love reviewer, but...you laid the crush on a little to thick. Just having him be like more confused and thinking the feelings are more friend-like would have been a good transition. Not to mention, he was just greiving his wife, and there are no other indications that he's gay or bi. *lets out breath* Wow, critisizing is such tiring work, this is why I don't do it.

Sorry my review is all over the place, but that just means that you got me riled up. So great job, Chick-a-dee!
Catchya in the next review
TheSlayerGirl chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I can't wait, update soon!
Louise-Maria chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
And here I was getting my hopes that there was a new chapter... i really liked the last two and now i'll be looking forwrad to whatever you wish to improve. good luch with this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
WHY ARNT THERE MORE REVIEWS!? this is amazing... Plz update TT. TT
jojoandpicnic97 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
This I gonna be cute, I can tell. 8) So excited for the awesomeness to come! You've have some grammar mistakes, but, like, who doesn't? I'll be anxiously waiting for chapter three :D
Reda chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Ahh

I have no idea how to respond besides a high squeaky fangirl "I want more " So cute. It's so cute.

-Reda
xPruCanx chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great and awesome story! Keep up the great work!
ZephyrFlyer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww so sweet! Can I be your beta? I noticed a couple of mistakes and that you were looking for one but yeah... Could I be your beta? But yeah, about the story... I love it! I don't really find any good PruCan and I love it! Okay, review over. Great story!