Reviews for The King and I
909kk chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Awww adorwble
VanizKai chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I hope you will continue. I really like the story.
Fan chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
PlzplPlzplzplz
UPDATE SOON
I love this
Yep
Lil K chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
When I received the notification, I thought "oh no, not another Naruto Chapter." But when I saw the word King, I freaked out!
I'M so happy to see you working on this again. This chapter was great and it brought a smile to someone going through a really hard time.
Count Morningstar chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Nice to see another update to this story. I confess that I actually forgot about it after awhile. Anyway, there really wasn't a whole lot happening in this chapter but it was okay. And yeah, I think Carly would pass out after their first kiss if she wasn't expecting it. All in all, you're doing a pretty good job. I look forward to the next update.
jacarly chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I love this story come back n finish all good jack Carly never finish please finish this!
moonlightclock chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
i love this story so far but feel bad for jack who lost is memories soooo please update soon

i love this story please continue and update soon can't wait
JaCarly chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Love it! Please finish soon need a great jack carly story like this!
JaCarly chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Love it! Please finish soon need a great jack carly story like this! :-) :-) :-)
Magdalene Thorne chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I liked it, especially with Jack being possessive, sounds just like him. Favorite part at the end, so unexpected. I do wonder how Jack will act when he regains his memories.
Count Morningstar chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Things are certainly getting more interesting, that's for sure. What's the deal with Crow's girlfriend? Still, that was a nice Jack and Carly moment that this chapter ended with. I also liked very much that Yusei and Aki were together. Keep up the good work. :)
Count Morningstar chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Normally I don't like stories involving amnesia, but this one's pretty good. I liked what you did with Carly's backstory. That wasn't really touched at all in the anime. Keep up the good work. :)
seastar529 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I am loving this story, i just found it and i am in love with it! 3
Thomas Snyder chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I have to admit… I was crying while reading this, not because it's not good, but because I've never expected seeing something like this. Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
awesome! dark signer memories? please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »