Reviews for Writings Of The Lost Son
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 5/9
Please tell me you haven't dropped this. It's so good. It hurts so much but it's so good and I'd love it if you picked this up again.
Lament for a broken heart chapter 3 . 2/28
Please keep going with this, I cannot begin to describe how important this is or how real these situations are.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is fantastic. I love Andrew's writing. It really speaks to the heart of his character. I feel like you can really understand who he is and where he's coming from and every sentence he writes paints a little bit more of his portrait. And Vlad's responses to each entry are really wonderful to read. Great job. Keep it up! :D

sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This is beautiful. You wrote Vlad completely in character, but giving him that extra human quality that most authors never bother with. It's seeing him much more vulnerable, righteously angry than I've ever seen him before and it's all completely justified and it works and it's so good. I love the bits when he's realizing that he could have had a life, a real life, a normal life, with a family and people who cared about him had he only given them the chance. If there hadn't been that miscommunicaton. It's so tragic that he missed that opportunity by such a small amount, but it's wonderful to see that it truly was possible.

Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Every chapter is heartwrenching, both in Andrew's journal and Vlad's reaction. Your writing style is wonderfully evocative. While reading this chapter Hobbes' social contract theory actually came to mind.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Glad Vlad wont be deterred in the seach for his long lost son.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh man, What makes this more sad is that my name is Suzanne...

I love this story so far and I hope you continue with it!
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aw man, I don't think Vlad really deserved this.
Codiak chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This is getting so good! Can't wait to see where it's leading. ;)
maltese chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Vlad must've felt like crap.

This is very good! Update soon :D
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow, how emotionally charged. I am delighted that the quality has been maintained since the initial chapter and am on the edge of my seat to know what happens next. I really like how you're developing Andrew without his actually being in the story yet.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm not amazed at Vlad's decision, even if he never knew his son , the half-ghost is still a father and he sure will find out what happen.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Sammi chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
AWWWWW ( poor andrew! I hope Vlad comes to him in time!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh my word. Just. What is this. What have you done. I don't even. Not coherent right now. I'm sorry. I...

Wow. Deep breath.

I imagine that this could be a fairly common plot device, but I've never seen it done with Vlad and can't imagine seeing it done so powerfully. This kid's been through everything, but it never got over the top. He definitely had a set personality and it came through the letter loud and clear. You hinted at so much, gave flavor to the situation without having to really spell out all of the details. Very nicely done.

I would continue reading if you wrote more. Although, I can't guarantee that I won't be a sobbing mess at the end of it.

You are really good at this depressing, emotional stuff. Goodness. And you really know how to spin these otherwise possibly cliche story lines into something so much more.

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
this suicide leter your OC "wrote" was very well written and deep, I'm wondering now how Vlad will react, I hope you post more soon.

Invader Johny Signing Off.