Reviews for Aura Guardian
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 8 . 6/11
More Please
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 8 . 6/11
Wonderful story, I am really enjoying it. I love the twist about ash being Aaron's son. please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. Keep up the wonderful work you have been doing with the story.
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 5/10
I love your story please update it real soon . Thanks.
Fire and Ice Master 123 chapter 7 . 4/2
How would bulbasaur, charizard and squirtle react?
nick the pikachu2 chapter 8 . 3/28
Nice job~
Jj chapter 8 . 3/27
Please update love the story
Mark chapter 8 . 2/10
Please please tell me there will be more! The wait is hurting! Well kinda
So wouldn't that mean Ash is technically a cousin of Queen Ilene?
Lord Geovanni chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Interesting story. I havent paid attention to the Pokemon Canon in a while and never saw the episodes/movies involved, however your storytelling ability left me with a good grasp of the related events. Additionally, the story you have crafted was excellent for a read. I eagerly await the next chapter as I cannot wait to see if Ash develops more techniques and abilities by having half his soul composed of the Soul of Arceus.
Xyoras chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Nearly three years. Not going to continue I Sit?
Mark A chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I'm guessing Velius is Riley's real name.
Also, wouldn't Ash become a knight or will that be later. Another question is did he change his location from Pallet Town to Rota?

Will he be in any tournaments? You had him say he might stop his journeying. I hope that isn't true least until he's older.

Really hope the next chapter comes out when you're able to release it! Been a long long wait.
noshadowone chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
yup this ashura is an ass oh i was adopted by a lady who didn't have to and was raised with kindness and love but i find out she not my bio mom so screw it oh professor you can tell her whatever i don't have the time or will to tell her myself i am to important now.
JAIMOL chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
A very interesting and promising story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Yana5 chapter 8 . 10/13/2015