Reviews for Sweet Misery
india-guest chapter 43 . 2/22
Guest chapter 43 . 12/17/2014
I love this and you for making it Pleas go on i am sad that i read it so fast and i can't stop now 3333
Damon X Misaki chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Ooh god... Darren :( He died as a hero, protecting his pack.
Damon X Misaki chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I really want to review every chapter, But I can't seem to stop reading :p hehe You're an amazing writer! Keep up the mindblowing work ;D
Damon X Misaki chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This fanfic is awesome! Derek is so damn hot here.. And yes, sexy guy wet Extremely sexy and dangerous ;D ehhe great mindblowing job!
JoS11235 chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
Could you update pretty please I am loving this fic!
WishIWasMrsHale chapter 43 . 8/2/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please finish this. I've really enjoyed it so far :)
AnimeGirlBvb chapter 43 . 6/29/2014
I love it but I do see a baby hale in the future
brighteyescoldheart chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
Omg! So I've been reading this story over the past 6 days and I absolutely love it! Seriously, can't get enough of it. The alerts I get for all the other stories I follow are piling up coz I just wanted to read this story! I live the bond between Charlotte and Derek! So cute! And Phasmi and Isaac! And so happy Stiles has someone! Coz he doesn't really on the show, except that little spark with Lydia that the writers refuse to develop for us. Season 3 already?! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! It sucks that Deucalion hit his claws on Phasmi and Isaac! Please update soon! I'm gonna go read some other stories but I will be impatiently waiting for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/15/2014
updat please
Guest chapter 43 . 3/10/2014
Update update update update update update update update you must update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
lovely story, read through all of the chapters in three days. your style of writing is phenomenal. can't wait for more! thank you!
chasing yesterday always chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love your story!
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I'll be a monkey's uncle! That was a twist!
sarah0406 chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
Somehow I knew you would do something like that...