Reviews for Sweet Misery
Alex Montgomery chapter 43 . 8/29
Please Update this book! I've been starting to be obsessed with the book. I love the trailers that you made in Youtube.
Romantic Journalist chapter 32 . 8/26
Why is her father such a dick bag?! Why can no one else see past his deception?! This is ridiculous. They shouldn't be letting him into their lives, into their homes, after decades apart. He LEFT. Rah.
Romantic Journalist chapter 28 . 8/26
Why are they listening to her father? He's a dick. And what's his endgame? Why is Liam still in their Pack? Why not kick him out since he's obviously not family. Why not combine their Packs? They'd be stronger, wouldn't they? What about Kira and Malia? Will there be an Allison/Scott/Artemis/Kira thing I should prepare myself for? What about the Isaac/Allison thing? Will you just adjust the scenes accordingly, or do something else altogether? What about Allison's mom and Chris and Mel? And Parrish and Lydia? I love them! And the twins and Danny and Coach and Season 3? Sorry, I have a habit of skimming through my readings and I might miss a few things. I love your story, though! I just get impatient, needing to finish a good story. Thanks so much!
Romantic Journalist chapter 21 . 8/26
What is the point of Liam's character?
Romantic Journalist chapter 10 . 8/26
What's the deal with her father?
klaroline-heart chapter 43 . 7/8
Will you be continuing this story?
india-guest chapter 43 . 2/22
Guest chapter 43 . 12/17/2014
I love this and you for making it Pleas go on i am sad that i read it so fast and i can't stop now 3333
Damon X Misaki chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Ooh god... Darren :( He died as a hero, protecting his pack.
Damon X Misaki chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I really want to review every chapter, But I can't seem to stop reading :p hehe You're an amazing writer! Keep up the mindblowing work ;D
Damon X Misaki chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This fanfic is awesome! Derek is so damn hot here.. And yes, sexy guy wet Extremely sexy and dangerous ;D ehhe great mindblowing job!
JoS11235 chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
Could you update pretty please I am loving this fic!
WishIWasMrsHale chapter 43 . 8/2/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please finish this. I've really enjoyed it so far :)
AnimeGirlBvb chapter 43 . 6/29/2014
I love it but I do see a baby hale in the future
brighteyescoldheart chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
Omg! So I've been reading this story over the past 6 days and I absolutely love it! Seriously, can't get enough of it. The alerts I get for all the other stories I follow are piling up coz I just wanted to read this story! I live the bond between Charlotte and Derek! So cute! And Phasmi and Isaac! And so happy Stiles has someone! Coz he doesn't really on the show, except that little spark with Lydia that the writers refuse to develop for us. Season 3 already?! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! It sucks that Deucalion hit his claws on Phasmi and Isaac! Please update soon! I'm gonna go read some other stories but I will be impatiently waiting for your next chapter!