Reviews for Irrevocable
Wendy402 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Loooove it! It's amazing. I love the way you write and how you unravel things chapter by chapter. I can't wait till the next chapter! Hurry up! :D
rara890 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Omg update. Like now. Please.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
:))update soon please!
Devilish Dream chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This chapter made me little confused but i think reading it again will clear things up so i will do that.
The reason for koko being so stubborn and uptight with Mikan is because of cancer? I mean i'm confused with this part, not to mention women die! How can you write so like asdkghjlkasdkghjlk. In half of the chapter i was like no way no way and in the end it was what i was afraid of...
I knew this is not for natsume yet i felt bad for him morever i felt bad that koko will be falling on the same hole!
I want to die and die with you!
Hahaha... Gonna read again...

Thanks
D!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I have to disagree. You are a VERY evil, evil person.
bullsh.t chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
LIES! YOU ARE INDEED AN EVIL MONSTER! :'(
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
wow. Who does Mikan end up with? Its tragedy all around. Please update!
bullsh.t chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
DAMN YOU FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! I'm not all that good with giving constructive criticism so I'll just leave it a good 'ol review.

I think this fic is coming along nicely and is at just the right pace. I feel bad for Mikan because not only is Luna's gang using her, but Koko is deceiving her as well! What a mess! :O Though I do have a few predictions in my head of what will happen, adding the possibility and mystery of the Natsume thing is making it more and more unpredictable for me which I like!

I hope you update sooner next time! ;)
me'LOVESNATSUME chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
gosh..why the hell is Natsume dead?
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
OHMYGODTHATENDINGASDHL;

HOLY CRAP HE'S DEAD OH MY GOD THIS STORY I'M ALREADY GETTING THE FEELS UGH

That's insanely tragic. Seriously. Dead boyfriend, a best friend who's tring to get revenge. Wow, you're good at making a tragic story one definitely worth reading.
Devilish Dream chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Dead! That last part was little expected though..
Btw i was so excited to see the update, Koko is cruel and two-sided here at one side plan to break Mikan apart and on other hand playing so nice to Mikan. Why why why? I can't wait for next... There are many questions i have in mind and the main is what exactly happened between everyone of them that change people especially to Hotaru and Koko! Why are they teaming-up like that and what does koko meant by 'did it again, man' oh! My don't tell me he is just enjoying the fact and acting as playboy..
How did this idea came to you i wonder..

Thanks
D!
ShindaSekai7 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Wow! Who knew koko could be so mean? But under this he loves her? Right? Please. And this sound mean but I don't care that natsume is dead. I never did like mikan x natsume. I always prefered mikan x koko or mikan x ruka. Anyway great update and I will be waiting fo the next chapter.
Peace out XD
and music chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Interesting. It makes me think of a psychological experiment where everyone but Mikan is aware of the rules. I wonder what happened to Natsume, and what exactly *is* going on that Mikan is not aware of. It seems like everyone switched roles: Sumire now steadily taking Imai's place as the friend who's always near Mikan while Imai takes Sumire's role of antagonizing Mikan; Koko and Kitsuneme becoming the popular jocks when Natsume used to be the one people swooned over. Is Natsume still around anyway?

I'm squealing, but that may just be my inclination for Koko/Mikan fics. The fics I enjoy always has Koko play the role of a photographer. Hmm.

As for the writing style, I think it's very interesting and different. It's kinda like stream-of-consciousness but not exactly. Eh, I'm not sure how to describe it. It's kind of disjointed with all the dashes, but not in a bad way. I actually kinda like it because it jumps from thought to thought, from present to past.

Or maybe it's because I've tried such writing styles before. Well anyway, I still enjoy this kind of style. I'm eager to see how you progress the story. It will be interesting how everyone treats Mikan in this fic, and how the whole game unravels.
AnimeMango chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
WTF are Kitsu and Koko planning! If Koko hurts or embarrasses Mikan even though he is actually in love with her, I will be soo mad at him! But, I'd still love the story. Please update soon!
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
that's mean! but good story