Reviews for Forgiveness
Junsuaiim chapter 6 . 4/2
Woah wow. What type of bullshit is this.
raveger alias va chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Hola te quiero decir queeeeee porfavor continualo esta muy interesante y quiero saber k pasa despu├ęs :-)3:-P:-o:-D;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
That shit is fucked. I mean, your a great author, but if anybody beast boy wouldve been the one cheating. And if he actually found that out, he wouldve been so pissed. I wouldve too. If I have a girlfriend, and I ever decide to have sex, I want out virginities intact until we get down. Because doing that with another person is terrible.
-SS
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
This was just dumb.
cutie chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
RAVEN!
farhan99 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
i've read some of your other stories and they were very good, but im sad to say i'm disappointed in this one for a few reasons. the first is that there is no real retribution for what Raven did, beast boy may have 'forgiven' her but the reader sure as hell doesn't feel the same way and this is also due to the fact that beastboy's forgiveness is way too sudden the conflict between them should have had more depth (possibly could've been an entire other chapter). second is Raven apologizes but there is no part in there that she says she won't do it again (again going back to the way BB should have been way more upset than he showed). Last reason is just the fact that theres no real incentive for Raven to cheat from the beginning, it seems like you opened up the story with her sleeping with the guy but it ended without resolve (did she end it with the other guy? did she do anything to tie up loose ends?).

I don't want it to seem like i'm bashing you for the sheer plot of the story because this could've been a real heart twister but as it is now it feels lack luster and out of character especially with the attempt at the 'happily ever after' style ending (again that's mostly because it feels unresolved).
burningfury chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
This is my first time commenting but, I hate this and love it at the same time. I hate it because of what Raven did but loved it because it was so intense. This is the type of fanfic that I really love. Especially with my favourite show. And when Starfire accidentally told them Raven's secret I immediately punched the wall next to me. Anyways, I love this fic, keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Nooooo
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
What? Hahaha come on. Beast boy wouldn't be that desperate that he would forgive her like that. I Know people out there are that stupid...you could've taken this to a really amazing place but chose the easy route. It wasn't poorly written just very childish.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
your a thirteen year old idiot that will be cuckold for the rest of your life.
rich chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
this is defenatly a female author. no man would ever be able to trust her again.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
BB's still with her? She's going to cuckhold him if he does. Why would she stop cheating?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Not good. Raven gives freely to a man she doesn't love while withholding from the man she does love.
rezkenvoughten chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Ch5 is touching. I nearly cried when reading it. I like the whole story by the way.
marcus.harvey.58 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014