Reviews for Forgiveness
raveger alias va chapter 6 . 7/6
Hola te quiero decir queeeeee porfavor continualo esta muy interesante y quiero saber k pasa despu├ęs :-)3:-P:-o:-D;-)
That shit is fucked. I mean, your a great author, but if anybody beast boy wouldve been the one cheating. And if he actually found that out, he wouldve been so pissed. I wouldve too. If I have a girlfriend, and I ever decide to have sex, I want out virginities intact until we get down. Because doing that with another person is terrible.
-SS
This was just dumb.
cutie chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
RAVEN!
farhan99 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
i've read some of your other stories and they were very good, but im sad to say i'm disappointed in this one for a few reasons. the first is that there is no real retribution for what Raven did, beast boy may have 'forgiven' her but the reader sure as hell doesn't feel the same way and this is also due to the fact that beastboy's forgiveness is way too sudden the conflict between them should have had more depth (possibly could've been an entire other chapter). second is Raven apologizes but there is no part in there that she says she won't do it again (again going back to the way BB should have been way more upset than he showed). Last reason is just the fact that theres no real incentive for Raven to cheat from the beginning, it seems like you opened up the story with her sleeping with the guy but it ended without resolve (did she end it with the other guy? did she do anything to tie up loose ends?).

I don't want it to seem like i'm bashing you for the sheer plot of the story because this could've been a real heart twister but as it is now it feels lack luster and out of character especially with the attempt at the 'happily ever after' style ending (again that's mostly because it feels unresolved).
burningfury chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
This is my first time commenting but, I hate this and love it at the same time. I hate it because of what Raven did but loved it because it was so intense. This is the type of fanfic that I really love. Especially with my favourite show. And when Starfire accidentally told them Raven's secret I immediately punched the wall next to me. Anyways, I love this fic, keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Nooooo
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
What? Hahaha come on. Beast boy wouldn't be that desperate that he would forgive her like that. I Know people out there are that stupid...you could've taken this to a really amazing place but chose the easy route. It wasn't poorly written just very childish.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
your a thirteen year old idiot that will be cuckold for the rest of your life.
rich chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
this is defenatly a female author. no man would ever be able to trust her again.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
BB's still with her? She's going to cuckhold him if he does. Why would she stop cheating?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Not good. Raven gives freely to a man she doesn't love while withholding from the man she does love.
rezkenvoughten chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Ch5 is touching. I nearly cried when reading it. I like the whole story by the way.
marcus.harvey.58 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Awesome work keep it up
ItwasYourTest chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Meh to me the punishment and beast boy's reaction to the revelation was lackluster. I understand BB is a forgiving person and is ever the optimist, but I feel like he forgave too quick and too easily almost as if it was a pre-determined decision. There was no Real suffering and pain on Raven's end, sure an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt is bad but compared to the Hurt and Betrayal she inflicted on Beast boy, and the fact she's been giving a man she's known only for 9 months something(sex) raven's been keeping from beast boy, who she's known for quite a few years now trumps over anything she experienced. It seemed like all Raven ever received was a light slap on the wrist compared to the magnitude of her wrong doings, "Youve continouslly denied me sex because you're not ready or unsure but you've completely trusted this daniel person enough to sleep with him the day you met him. regardless of what insulting message that sends me, I forgive you because I love you, just make sure it doesnt happen mkay?". Now im not saying forgiveness because he loves her is a bad thing, and BB is a forgiving person but I'd think he'd be smart enough not to let her feel the relief of that fact so quickly or else she'd never learn the extent of her mistakes. I'm content with beast boy forgiving but he could have just NOT let her know that so quickly and left her in the dark a little while longer so she could think about her mistakes and seriously consider life should things turn for the worse.