Reviews for Pokémon: Metal Masters
Escalation chapter 12 . 6/30
I get that you are busy and all, but you my friend, are a serious dipwad. Like, probably the best pokemon crossover of all time, and you quit. If you wanna do that, just lemme adopt it or something.
KEEP THIS STORY GOING!
K chapter 10 . 4/12
Nice ch! Please update soon!
W.B. Buster chapter 12 . 3/6
TwinMoons13 chapter 11 . 2/7
If you want, I could continue your story. Besides, I've read it a few times over and over again. However, it's ok if refuse.
Vakama chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Same goes for this story as well because like I said in Son of Lucario, entrust this to someone that can continue ypur great work and say complete. I'm just saying that you did this with a similar story like your Ash chapter in a way.
Tony Anderson chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Adding Celebi to the mix was quite a surprise for me. Great work! Glad you haven't forgotten this story. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
THANK YOU, MEWTWO23, THAT IS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE RELIEF!
SethKobayashi chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
guys please accept mewtwo's pokemon and fire emblem crossover story he really wants u guys too okay just one person okay that's all he's asking okay
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
CAN YOU AT LEAST N-O-T DELETE IT; SO WE CAN ENJOY YOUR VERSION?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Vakama chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Well, if you discontinue, then set up your stories you don't want to do anymore for adoption. I mean, readers like your stories and besides, you gave away one story to an author that you can't do to continue the great legacy. Also, you an check up on the authors progress on how there doing with your stories that you can't do anymore.
Falco276 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Can I please re-make this story? :)
I have been a fan of this since 2013!
I discovered this crossover and found it perfect!
I was hoping to see if GGG and Ash would battle Desert Blaze and Excalibur but it looked like it's a giveaway.

Thanks.
Falco276 :)
sneak13579 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Please update.
Vakama chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Sense Metal Masters is complete, I would like to see what else might happen or Ash meeting Sophie in the process cause like any reader, I like this story as well.