Reviews for Pokémon: Metal Masters
pegasus2413 chapter 9 . 4/15
how about white kyurem
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 9 . 4/11
I love this story a lot so please update more often!
Do black kyurem
omg this story is awesome! i would recommend using black kyurem so that ash can 'modify' his bey, but i am sure you could make either work. please finish the next chapter so i can read it!
Addicted to PJO chapter 10 . 3/18
signed up
Penpal678910 chapter 10 . 3/18
There are now 101,590 signatures!
XxDarkDiamondButterflyxX chapter 10 . 3/18
Thank you for this alert, after reading this I immediately made an account and signed the petition. Hope we make it. I will not stand for this site to be shut down and any other site, since I have an account to all the sites you mentioned except YouTube
AcceleDracyan743 chapter 9 . 3/14
I really like this story its so awesome I can't wait to read of what happens next. If Electric Zekrom was real I would love to have that and use it in a beybattle. I wonder how the other Pokemon Ash has are doing and Prof. Oak, Ash's mom and Ash's friend in his world are doing without him and Pikachu. I wonder if Ash and Pikachu will get back to there world. I wonder if Gingka and his friends want to go and see the Pokémon world where Ash and Pikachu are from. Anyway I hope you finish chapter 10 of this story because its really good.
Magmortar chapter 6 . 3/3
When are you making chapter 10
DangerWorld chapter 1 . 2/1
I would go for black kyurem as zekroms next stage but on unrelated note: when will you update this story?
Unknown4804 chapter 9 . 1/19
I suggest focusing on the now first. But I'd prefer Mewtwo; makes more sense for him to be sent there for/with Ash considering their history, more so than Kyurem.
Fan chapter 9 . 1/9
Yay, you diddn't abandon us!
Fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love both your Beyblade/Pokemon stories. Along with the Nightshroud series. Excited for the next one.
Fan chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Look I know your upset about your story being replicated but think about it there are 2 version of the Victini movie. Why not have 2 versions of this story? Also, you haven't updated in a while so that author took matters into his own hands but to make sure he diddn't plagurise he wrote it in a different-ish plot line. Maybe you should update more often.
Firem78910 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013