Reviews for Higure
AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE
reptoholic chapter 3 . 1/29
KISS
reptoholic chapter 2 . 1/29
I hope his abilities shock them.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 1/29
Awesome! I hope he is strong
nero19192 chapter 4 . 1/11
awesome please update
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Uzushiogakure chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I have to say I can't wait for Naruto to meet the voltori and show those arrogant assholes what happens when you mess with a mountain size Kitsune that can erase entire continents I bet they won't fuck with that other Kitsune either after that lol. And I'm guessing the Voltori overwhelmed the Kitsune with numbers because that's the only thing that makes sense since Kitsune's are far more powerful that vampires without a doubt once they have at least four tails.
kairi loves sora chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
So he can still summon the toads. That's cool. Although he has to hope the toads don't accidentally tell Tsunade or something. Because if she finds out that he is alive and they didn't tell her there will be hell to pay. So looking forward to seeing what he can do. So he is going to be hated by the wolves huh. Tell me can Naruto communicate with foxes now? That would be cool and explains why he would know about the wolves hunting them. So is the Valtori going to be a issue for him? If they are they better be ready for a fight. Can wait to see what Naruto's influence on Edward and Bella is going to be like. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Uzushiogakure chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Awesome chapter, I have to say this is definitely the best Naruto/twilight crossover I have personally read so far I do hope you plan to continue the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Because apparently the magical garment girl Alice knew he came from another dimension.. And now I'm leaving to find a different dimension to save my ass from how stupid the story ended up being.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Write more of the story is a great story
HitmaN007 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015