Reviews for Higure
Write more of the story is a great story
HitmaN007 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Spar not spare otherwise
Jameslw chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
great please continue
willow1996 chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Really good hope you update soon
SeekerOfPeace chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Its getting a bit is no stress or suspense in the story.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Creepy...
Sup2backup chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
A great story idea with a great start but Jesus naruto is so short. Even after all that up to the war man I don't think anyone will find him intimidating with his size.
Daedric X chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
To be honest, the first two chapters were kind of annoying. Nothing wrong with it, just my personal preference acting up. I prefer 3rd Person PoV than 1st Person PoV. Other than that, the plot is nice. I like the way you're going too. Hope you come back and update this story.
cj001122 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
When are we going to see more this story. I love it so much this is such a great story with a great plot. I cant wait to see more of it and im sure others would agree with me.
Ahryielle chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
just a note there is no way that an international flight would land from japan to forks even in the book a flight from phoenix was only to port angeles it would be more plausible that his point of entry be port angeles.
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Great story sofar. Hope ta see an update for it soon.
loneonyxwolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I like it... But I don't find in comforting to see all the "I" in this story. o me your suppose to write a story of Naruto and Alice. Not Alice and "You"... Idk man. It just don't seem right. But that's my honest opinion other then that love the story
Clearmens chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Awaiting anxiously for the update. A nice blend of the my two favourite stories and in comes the Toads! I like it with the obvious sage mode naruto will take manipulation to the next level.