Reviews for The Sweetest Submission
kckaye chapter 10 . 9/23
Found your story as a result of the 100 Days of Everlark countdown to Mockingjay on Tumblr. Your story was just the right mix of Victorian Age Hunger Games. I'm sorry that I am just discovering your story now, but wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
professional9100 chapter 10 . 8/20
Oh please tell me you will continue this? I mean, I wanna see this continue on?
Besides that, I absolutely LOVE Madge in this lol I like when writers make Madge have claws and not afraid of using them when necessary (ahem Delly ahem)
I love this story so much, please don't abandon this? I absolutely adore Katniss and Peeta, but more towards Katniss because she's more...I don't know, just her boldness and fierce love for her family and Peeta is expressed so beautifully in your words and I got choked up when she spoke to her mother before her death. Once again, please don't leave this wonderful story behind. :)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 10 . 8/19
Aahhh! I love it. More more more!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 7 . 8/19
The chapter was killer. No pun intended. I hope she lets Peeta in.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 6 . 8/19
That last line! So much hope for the next chapter. I'm scared of the 'catch'.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 4 . 8/19
Peetabreadgirl chapter 2 . 8/19
"I highly esteem him" I read that in Kate Winslet's Mockingjay voice immediately. ;) are you still updating? I'm already loving this but noticed it is incomplete and hasn't been update in two years. Just curious! Great story! Pbg chapter 10 . 8/17
This is an amazing story, I do hope you finish it one day xx
artemis chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
please please update this wonderfully sweet ad amazing story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Love this story!
Sneaha chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I have been waiting for the next chapter to this fic for a long, long time now, tattoo. It would be awfully nice of you if you would update.
Dandelion Lass chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
What a fantastic story! Please update soon! I tried to look for more of it on your tumblr but could not find anything...
SunsetMellark chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
is not done right? its so amazing and im in love with this!pleasee update
coolkat10 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Please update! I love this story!
klovely chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
please write more I adore this story,