Reviews for The Sweetest Submission
artemis chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
please please update this wonderfully sweet ad amazing story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Love this story!
Sneaha chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I have been waiting for the next chapter to this fic for a long, long time now, tattoo. It would be awfully nice of you if you would update.
Dandelion Lass chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
What a fantastic story! Please update soon! I tried to look for more of it on your tumblr but could not find anything...
SunsetMellark chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
is not done right? its so amazing and im in love with this!pleasee update
coolkat10 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Please update! I love this story!
klovely chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
please write more I adore this story,
vikki1818 chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
I know it has been many, many months since you've last updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I adore this story. Katniss and Peeta are just perfect and you give the perfect amount of spice to make it fun, but still believable for the time. I love Jane Austen and this time period and I've always thought Peeta would make the perfect gentleman from that time. Thank you for keeping his character and not turning him into a Mr. Darcy with a different name :)
So I know you might have abandoned this story, but I just wanted to say that I would LOOOOOOOVE to see their wedding night if you ever have the opportunity. Thank you either way though!
maireadcello chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Great story. I love it! Can't wait for an update:)
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Soooo cute!
Scrivener50 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
I've really enjoyed this. The characterizations were appropriate for Jane Austen's work, and the time period. I always appreciate when people do research. It shows they care about the material
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Please finish - its a great story!
poser16 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I just read all ten chapters in a row and I need to know what happens next! Please don't leave this wonderful story hanging like this. I've really enjoyed your version of Katniss and Peeta (she's much more likable in this story!) and I absolutely adored chapter ten. Sigh.
Please update soon!

poser16
mountain mama chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
this story is just beautiful... I know it's been a long time since you have updated, but are you going to continue it?