Reviews for Exact
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
OC!
potterphilosepher chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Okay you have sweet characters and all but it can be kind of hard to get the full impact of the story with grammer mistakes and stuff so reading over it will help that :) I adored how cute this chapter was so you do have me interested but i think writing a bit more, detail and description of what the characters are actually doing and thinking and whats going on around them could help too for example we have no idea how they just happen to have time turners? its all about improving though right :) ? P.S Fred is smooth ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Awesome
I Am Coolio D chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
More, more, more! Loving the twin thing...
potterphilosepher chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
this is a nice cutr story, i find the spiral situation a bit unbelievable but sure it is fanfiction so why not and in that case it is an interesting twist! i'd like to see where you go with the twins relationships too
Scarlet-Rose333 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
love it plzzzz write more
Akeryou-sama chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
First review is mine!

The present tense writing style (I grin instead of I grinned) isn't exactly my favorite, but it was good.

Only one thing off I noticed is that children not yet 11 can't go to Hogwarts. Hermione is born September 19, 1979 so she's 12 within 3 weeks of term starting the first year. So, Claudia and Lauren wouldn't be able to go to Hogwarts just then. :) I'm not sure how the school system works exactly in Australia, but where I live, children born between August of one year and July of the next are in the same year since the school year starts in August (it ends in May, though, and we have summer break til August).

It was good though. :) Keep writing and developing your talent over time.