Reviews for Christian's yearning
mrshafford804 chapter 3 . 5/23
Can you tell me where I can read the complete story? It was a good story and I would love to finish reading it. Thanks!
CGANA Fan chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
OMG! Read your story today on your FB link and girl, I was loving it!
Thank you so much!
CyannaS chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
To bad you felt you had to remove your story. I have tried to re read it on your facebook page but I had to give up. Between the watermark, the blurred text and no way to navigate to the last read chapter it was just too hard.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Thats so sad, i wanted to re-read your story over the weekend, i hope you will find a way to repost it here or on your blog. Its been a while since i have read it, and i like to go back to some stories once they are complete.
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are in at the moment.
Karin
Dolphincatalyst601 chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry to hear about people using your story as your own. There's a website similar to fanfiction but alot better its called wattpad. Your stories are under protection and everything so you wouldn't have to worry. Good luck with everything
JJHennie1 chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
emmanouella100 (and anyone interested): Take a look at the blog for this story cg-yearning-ff-storyDOTtumblrDOTcom for pictures/images that accompany this story :)
emmanouella100 chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
upside down by the fire place...every time i read this chapter that the line that makes me say wtf?
nedbella chapter 38 . 5/1/2013
Just finished the whole story and loved it. I was worried for a bit to begin with that Ana had really moved on, but am thankful she is with Christian and you wrote the proposal in and she accepted. It was a good read.
Naomi chapter 38 . 4/27/2013
I can not tell you how beautiful your story was I really enjoyed reading all the chapters they took me approximetly 3 hours to finish. Thankuou very much youmade a boring Saturday tolerable. Keep writing.
bgkeel22 chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
I really wish you wouldn't end this story it has some amazing soul to it...could use and would love lots more of it
mojojojo152 chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
omg i sooo cant wait for the next chapter xx
macknwolff chapter 38 . 4/22/2013
I truly enjoyed you story. I was sick of all the cheating stories on FF. I really loved that your showed what was in the minds of other characters as well. Taylor, Sawyer, Rose, etc. offered more material than just Christian & Ana's POV. Thanks!
Cynthia74 chapter 38 . 4/19/2013
Will you do another book? I loved the story. It was wonderful.
naeo99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013