Reviews for Christian's yearning
CGANA Fan chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
OMG! Read your story today on your FB link and girl, I was loving it!
Thank you so much!
CyannaS chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
To bad you felt you had to remove your story. I have tried to re read it on your facebook page but I had to give up. Between the watermark, the blurred text and no way to navigate to the last read chapter it was just too hard.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Thats so sad, i wanted to re-read your story over the weekend, i hope you will find a way to repost it here or on your blog. Its been a while since i have read it, and i like to go back to some stories once they are complete.
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are in at the moment.
Karin
Dolphincatalyst601 chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry to hear about people using your story as your own. There's a website similar to fanfiction but alot better its called wattpad. Your stories are under protection and everything so you wouldn't have to worry. Good luck with everything
JJHennie1 chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
emmanouella100 (and anyone interested): Take a look at the blog for this story cg-yearning-ff-storyDOTtumblrDOTcom for pictures/images that accompany this story :)
emmanouella100 chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
upside down by the fire place...every time i read this chapter that the line that makes me say wtf?
nedbella chapter 38 . 5/1/2013
Just finished the whole story and loved it. I was worried for a bit to begin with that Ana had really moved on, but am thankful she is with Christian and you wrote the proposal in and she accepted. It was a good read.
Naomi chapter 38 . 4/27/2013
I can not tell you how beautiful your story was I really enjoyed reading all the chapters they took me approximetly 3 hours to finish. Thankuou very much youmade a boring Saturday tolerable. Keep writing.
bgkeel22 chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
I really wish you wouldn't end this story it has some amazing soul to it...could use and would love lots more of it
mojojojo152 chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
omg i sooo cant wait for the next chapter xx
macknwolff chapter 38 . 4/22/2013
I truly enjoyed you story. I was sick of all the cheating stories on FF. I really loved that your showed what was in the minds of other characters as well. Taylor, Sawyer, Rose, etc. offered more material than just Christian & Ana's POV. Thanks!
Cynthia74 chapter 38 . 4/19/2013
Will you do another book? I loved the story. It was wonderful.
naeo99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
awesome story
Bronze Goddess chapter 38 . 4/17/2013
Nicely done! ;-)

Love and handcuffs!
Lynn x
ChibiRealm chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
Even though I was hoping for kinda like a part two where jack comes in and starts trouble I like how you have completed your story you tied up the main loose end (there's still the deal with Christians dad but who doesn't have a family fued that continues passed the happy ever after). I do really really like how you brought the character from you other story in at the end and let us see where she ended up that was brilliant! Thank you for the great story and thank you for finishing it!