Reviews for TCC Book Three: The Lady and The Cleric
TeelanaFalcao chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Essa foi uma história maravilhosa. Obrigada por dividi-la conosco.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
É! Cheetara tem muitas questões para aprender, lidar e resolver.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Incrível! Tanta coisa acontecendo nesse capítulo. Oh! Quanto suspense!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Uau! Grande luta! Cheetara quase venceu Jaga.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Eu me pergunto que está acontecendo com Lion-O?
TeelanaFalcao chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Uau! Esse capítulo foi incrível! A conversa entre Horus e Cheetara me deixou a beira da cadeira. Mal podia respirar (LOL). Realmente este capítulo foi o melhor até aqui.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Esse certamente foi um capítulo divertido. :D :)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
A interação entre todos aqui foi incrível. Cheetara ficou desconcertada com as palavras de Lion-O dizendo que as aves não precisam de ajuda, mas ela só está tentando fazer o seu melhor e isso deve ser reconhecido.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Interessante as cenas sobre o passado de Cheetara. Foi um belo vislumbre a infância dela e de como o seu sonho era diferente da vida que seus pais tinha em mente para ela, isto é, seus pais queriam a sua filha para ser rainha, mas o sonho de Cheetara é ser um clérigo. E sabemos bem o que ela realmente escolheu.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Interessante. Cheetara se sente dividido e um pouco confusa, afinal de contas ela é antes de tudo um clérigo. Concordo com alguém que já comentou. O trabalho de caridade de Cheetara é muito nobre e é também quase desprezado, pelo menos por Tygra. Ansiosa por saber onde você vai levar a história a partir daqui.
frankannestein chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Oh, that didn't end at all like I . . . well, not expected, but maybe hoped? It surprised me in a good, but sad way. Calling Horus "complicated" made me smile - I STILL don't know what to think of him - but to have Lion-O deny her and not deny her, accuse her but not . . . I can't blame her for running.

This was a very beautiful story. The reappearance of Grune was bad, but what Horus said about the cats and his city was worse - and that was definitely something that needed to be addressed. I look forward to book four!

frankannestein chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
In all honesty, I think this is the best chapter yet! It's tense and wild and there's so much going on (but it ends on a cliffhanger, nooooooooooooo). I can only imagine what Horus actually thinks of the young Cheetara and the present-day one arguing and what they're arguing about since he isn't given the chance to say much, but I have to agree with Cheetara - that little imp can't possibly be her. This is all very reminiscent of Lion-O's time in the Astral Plane and I'm enjoying the similarities. However, looking at Jaga's actions - wielding the Sword of Omens against Ratilla - in this light is kind of an eye-opener. I wondered why he had done that. Now I wonder if Cheetara can.

This is so exciting! I hope Lion-O doesn't die!

frankannestein chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Oh! I don't know why I didn't suspect Grune of being the "creature," but now that Cheetara said it, it makes perfect sense. :3

I actually feel really bad for Horus. He's a horrible little man, but having his younger self tagging along is like adding insult to injury. I do hope some good for him comes of all this.

frankannestein chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Wow. Horus. Yeah, his whole attitude pretty much fits with how I perceived him in the series. Capable and not, a "bad guy" and not. And Cheetara! What possessed her to open a door to the Astral Plane without at least letting the others know what was going on? (I don't ask that expecting to be answered, until I read more and find out.)

I had almost forgotten her name was Leah. And I'm actually kinda scared about Lion-O. It was freakiest that Aria didn't react at all when Panthro outright showed what they were all thinking and drank Lion-O's wine. I wonder where she actually stands in all this.

I'm really enjoying the intrigue, can you tell? :3

frankannestein chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Oh, I'm glad to see this fic addressing something that always bothered me about the fall of Avista - Cheetara telling the birds it would be good for them to live on the ground for a while. It bugged me to no end, but I couldn't really articulate why. I think this chapter about sums it up, though I do feel kind of bad for her now. I hope that what's troubling her does get resolved, and that she doesn't forget that the people around her care for her! :3