Reviews for Another side of the same person
Archie chapter 11 . 1/22
One of the best stories ever. And wtf! You can't abandon this story at this stage! I hope you update soon.
Archie chapter 3 . 1/22
You humanized Chichi for me in a way I had never imagined. This is fucking beautiful.
FeCr chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
Hey, I just read through this story and it's really good so far. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
I am so sad I discovered this and didn't look that it's not been updated since 2014! Great story and refreshingly different from the typical gohan fics!
zfj chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
Hmm, good story! It's a shame you haven't updated in years because you have quite the fanfic going. Wish there was a little more talk brteeen the teens but overall, everyone is in character. Hopefully, one day you will update.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
And sharpner? lmao a match made in heaven. ive never noticed that before.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
Wait... erasa rubber? Rubber eraser? Lmao
jinx777 chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Ethan Demas chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
2 years later and yet no update has come to this story. It's quite sad you see, even Akira had begun doing new Dragonball things even if I hate the direction he took it with Gohan being weak as hell and useless. You should at least complete the ball to satisfy peoples curiousity.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Lol.
Smithback chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
pretty please, update soon
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
J'aime.
Monte0411 chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
This is a great story! I hope you continue with it :)
Iwik chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
I really hope you're continuing this story, I was soo giddy when I you updated the newesst 2 chapters and I can't wait to read more.

As for Lime bringing SS Gohan, that's awesome. I hope the "upgraded" soldier is going to try to demonstrate his power, causes havoc and Gohan has to interfere.

I'm really curious when you're going to bring Gohan and Videl together (and Erasa and Sharpener for that matter). As for Lime, let her kick ass :D
TheGodfather93 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Heartbreak Shot followed by a Smash? Seriously awesome additions, something I never thought I'd see in a DBZ fic. Hoping to see the Dempsey Roll come out at some point too. :P