Reviews for Another side of the same person
Monte0411 chapter 11 . 3/16
This is a great story! I hope you continue with it :)
KiwiS92 chapter 11 . 1/22
I really hope you're continuing this story, I was soo giddy when I you updated the newesst 2 chapters and I can't wait to read more.

As for Lime bringing SS Gohan, that's awesome. I hope the "upgraded" soldier is going to try to demonstrate his power, causes havoc and Gohan has to interfere.

I'm really curious when you're going to bring Gohan and Videl together (and Erasa and Sharpener for that matter). As for Lime, let her kick ass :D
TheGodfather93 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Heartbreak Shot followed by a Smash? Seriously awesome additions, something I never thought I'd see in a DBZ fic. Hoping to see the Dempsey Roll come out at some point too. :P
icecreamguy chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Whens the next update?
I forgot chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Awesome exited for next chapter!
Cricycle chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Cricycle chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
How in the world were people predicting Lime? I thought Gohan's golden haired alter ego would be there.

Unexpected is good... When you foreshadow it. Here, meh.
Cricycle chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I find your characterization of vegeta not the best. You basically made him "a human with a tortured past", when he is anything but. Even though he hated freiza, he very much enjoyed destroying planets and killing people. Changing his past and memories is a bit much.

And no main plot at all, but good side plot. Couple of writing mistakes. Plot: 6/10, writing:5/10, pace:2/10
Cricycle chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Still a pacing problem. But partially balanced by backstory. Things are still nebulous. Plot:6/10, writing:6/10. Pacing:4/10
Cricycle chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Pace seems a bit slow.
Cricycle chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Pretty good so far. Changing the plot very good. Plot: 7/10, writing: 7/10
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Oh this is really good. I'm really liking the story so far. What I'm really hoping for now is for this story to be Gohan/Lime, not G/Videl. There are honestly not enough stories with Gohan and Lime. Especially good ones like this. You have a great dynamic set up for the two of them in this story and it seems just about perfect to set them off from here. Keep up the great work, and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
NiceNipps chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Oh my gosh I love this so much! You write so well. Update soon, please ;)
Dyton chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
I was just thinking that, since Gohan knew the body-splitting technique, why didn't he use it to go as both identities? It definitely seemed like a wasted opportunity, especially to see how each of the identities regard the other. It would have been hilarious.

I'm so glad you coming out with new material so fast. I'm happy that this story is having proper revival and that we see it go to completion.

This chapter was amazing. Keep up the amazing work.
DragonBallUpraiZ chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'm working on Uprai Z but cant get an account for a few years. Parents... So look up Dragon Ball Uprai Z: Golden Dragon Ball Saga every December 5th if interested. Will take a few years. Spread the word if you like Dragon Ball Z!