Reviews for Stories in a New World
Materioptikon chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
...does this mean Suwako could be reborn as Tlaloc? The similarities between the two of them seem too striking to ignore to me, even moreso than Kanako and Quetzalcoatl.
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
I don't know who these characters are, but they definitely aren't Kanako and Utsuho. Not anymore, at least.
For Spite chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Interesting, in particular I like the way the ending puts a different spin on the battles between gods of the beginning. Not only is it better for selling the faith locally, the way the merger works it might even be as true as looking at it the other way around.
ChromaLuke chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Throughout this story, I thought Sakuya was dead. She's not, right? Also, whatever happened to Reimu or is there already a successor to the Hakurei bloodline?
kinigget chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
you my friend have a talent for writing myth
KageNoYoko chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
so wait...the hakurei miko ended up becoming a kassha youkai miko for Utsuho, along with a bunch of other kassha, and they call each other "sisters" now. wow that is a headache.

Sorry, I'm probably missing some details, since I glanced over the last book of a new world, but that's strangely ironic. Reimu was all about youkai extermination, but allowed youkai to visit the shrine all the time. Hitomi was against youkai because of something Ran and Chen did, and I can only imagine that she went down fighting in the war, since she wasn't mentioned in the epilogue.

And Kanon, after all those times with the kassha that visited the shrine, became a miko youkai, sold the hakurei shrine to Maribel and Renko, and moved down into the underground to worship Utsuho, a youkai turned god.

ho-crap...

good story.
DschingisKhan chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Ah, so that answers the question of what happens to Flopsy. Fitting.
kinigget chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
. . . Fuck, you're making me cry all over again.
Well done, well done indeed.