Reviews for Lady Eleanor
xoxkookie15 chapter 1 . 5/3
I just love everything about this story.
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is a very cool fanfic that you should make the rest of the chapters of this fanfic pretty pleases soon. And I like it if you put Arnold and Helga together in the fanfic pleases.
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 1/4
Haha, I loved this story! I wish you will consider adding a few more chapters to this story!
kindakukukat chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
It was simply adorable. I just love Helga and Gertie friendship fics and you did a great job with this one.
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Cute story. (:
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
i am really in love with all the stories of yours i've read, but this one really gets to my heart. i love that helga has a home with the shortmans. :)
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
haha XD "Pookie are you talking to yourself?" LOL love the weird "first lady" coverup thing
Daichilover chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god I love this! I find it hilarious how Gertie disguises her inquiries with political questions, but it fits SO well. Gosh, I need to read the sequel. Off I go!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww, i just love arnold's grandparents! They both have plenty of quotable moments in the show :)
renegade-452 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This line nearly made me cry:
"Maybe so, but by the time that boy wises up and adds you to the family, we'll be long gone, so I figure we may as well just get to know you early."
I loved this.
Anotte chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love how you keep your stories so short and to the point. I sometimes wish there was more but I think it would take away from the story.

This story was really cute and I loved how Gertie uses her "craziness" to her advantage.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hahahahahaha ... nuff said.
Midorisan144 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That is so cute :D I wish their was more, like a whole Helga-trying-to-win-over-Arnold story with Gertie and Phil helping out. xD

But seriously, great one-shot. I'm gonna go check out some more of your stuff. ;)
Gloria Spark chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think this is one of the best Hey Arnold Fanfics I've ever read. It is just so amazing.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love it!
It's a great idea and great history.
Thanks, for write it!