Reviews for Scrabble
JJ chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
This is brilliant. Please write more soon!
whydowematter chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
josie823 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Awwwww! Please continue! Please please please please please please please please please!
AlainHotCoco1 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Wow! This is a very well written story you have here. I look forward to an update. Soon, perhaps? (:
Hugs!
Sincerely,
AlainHotCoco1
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Amelia and Q are so sweet together! I wonder what will happen in London, I'm guessing the man will not come quietly. This is such an amazing story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
very adorable! looking forward to the next chapter!
Josephine NSW chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Okay, please don't judge me, this is just what I think. I know she's been through a lot but I think she's starting to get a bit silly. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at that sentence, "It's okay, it's just the kettle." I'm sorry, but... Yeah.
Josephine NSW chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
AHHH! So good! Bond needs to back off, Q is way better! *Suspiciously* What's wrong with George's arm. I don't think it's a nervous tick. Hmm.
CAN'T WAIT TO READ NEXT ONE!
J2S chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Oh please update, I get so disappointed when people start good stories and never finish them. This is probably one of the best I'v ever read.
J2S chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I love this story. And to think it's only the second chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Please update!,!,
JamieKins1126 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
This fic is amazing! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
This is really good! Please update!
Skitter-Experiment chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
AAHHHHH! I've been looking for a Q/OC story this well written for a REALLY long time! :D It's so brilliantly written and I hope you update soon, I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter!
savyleec chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
OMG! I love this story! It's really amazing, please more?!