Reviews for Angel of Death
tommyjude21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Wow, that was intense! I was teary eyed all through the scene where Angel killed her. The consequences of the spell, made sense. Very good story and you are an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow! What an awesome, dark story. I love your take on the consequences of the resurrection spell. Though I have seen some writers suggest that Tara's death was a life-for-a-life consequence of the spell yours is a completely original take on the repercussions of that spell. While I would be interested in seeing the reactions of the surviving scooby-gang (especially with the vehemence that your Xander expressed against the idea of Buffy dieing again), I think that this is a perfect one-shot with a beautiful, tragic end.
Bella Redi chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great story, even though it's a little creepy!:) Tara's fear and Buffy's death hit me the hardest, I have to admit. No so much Anya's demise or Willow's, but that's probably because I don't really like them in the latest seasons - or ever, in Anya's case! Angel's reaction was heartbreaking; I almost cried, and it's not easy to make me cry! Anyway, very well writted. Fantastic job.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You didn't think I'd go without a review on this one, did you?

Mostly I'd like to applaud your guts on running with such a creepy, tragic, and maybe even controversial idea and getting it beyond the idea stage. I can't imagine those death scenes were easy to write. I think it paid off, since this story is definitely one of a kind.

I was talking to someone lately about the different ways that authors use character death, and how it can feel cheap or pointless if it doesn't advance anyone's character development. It's hard to know how to place a story that's actually *about* the deaths, but one thing I really felt while I was reading it was that everyone who died really mattered - to each other, to the story, and in a way, to themselves, because of the connection to Buffy's resurrection. It seemed like a very respectful way to write about them, and still managed to pull (yank) on the heartstrings.

Additionally! A for another biting scene, way to go girl, you're going to earn yourself a killer rep if you keep this up.
Buffy1987 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this is amazingly written, and i think one of the most shocking stories ever..
ba2006 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awww so sad :( fantastic writing :)
CovenStine chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Major character death? That sounds an awful lot like an understatement to me :-P
Morbid, but well done!
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
wow! Those were tough decisions. Buffy to die and Angel to kill her.

Great.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Whoa. Tragedy *is* the word for this... but it was very well-written. And at least Buffy is at peace. I also like your choice for the deaths - I don't like Anya that much, and even though I love Willow most of the Buffy cast, she would not have been able to get through this sane. :/ Beautiful story.
-Wings
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I somehow managed not to cry. When I go back and reread this, I probably will cry, but I couldn't take that chance at school. This was so emotional and powerful. It was, like all your stories, well thought out. It was amazing.
jane213 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Beautifully written.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow... this was good!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great idea and thanks for writing. Will you update your other stories such as season 9 or finding joy in a long distance relationship?