Reviews for Dawnguard: Heirs to the Blood
truly HATE that this appears abandoned. You weave such an interesting tale. Hope your muse finds its way home.
RedSnow101 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Just found this story, Absolutely Love it. I do love this pairing, still my favorite fantasy would be Aela and Serena, Might actually write one. hope to see more of this amazing story soon.
RedSnow101 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
My God what a Fantastic story, I hope you continue this. Great work
Theunder017 chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Your Serana is flawless.

This story, although it looks like it won't be finished, was really, really enjoyable and your writing is really nuanced. Thank you for this, it was a joy to read.

I hope the muse strikes again, wherever you may be.

HP
RPhysics chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
...Looking at some of the reviews, I noticed/thought of something slightly more terrifying. The idea that the ending situation was sexually arousing and a happy moment. Like, maybe it's arousing in the thought that sex is arousing, but keeping in mind that Lyna is expected to please Eleanor, is quite young, desperate for money, and has suffered greatly tends to make the scene rather sad. I mean, Eleanor is giving her wine just to make it easier on her. This is not a happy scene, and I don't like that others assume it is. Or the person that said "I like the intensity and confidence of your Dragonborn's character, especially when she has Lyna in her grasp."

I dunno, I'm not exactly reviewing your story at this point, and maybe you even disagree with what I've said, but it's kind of frustrating at times :c
RPhysics chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Not sure if I reviewed this story before or not, but I must admit my distaste towards the prostitution here. I'm willing to ignore the overwhelming lust as some side effect of dragon blood, but the fact that you felt necessary to involve prostitution instead of a "adventurous tavern girl" is bit bleh.

At the very least, I'm glad you didn't assume that, even if the protagonist was "nice" and "good" to Lyna, that'd it make everything okay. That she took into account her "partner's" feelings, and felt the idea was distasteful partially because she didn't want to take advantage of somebody. That she didn't ultimately buy Lyna because of physical lust, but because she felt Lyna was in a bad situation and could benefit from some "help". It helps salvage just a little bit of my respect back for the protagonist.

And I suppose it also just subtly shows what the time period is like. Morality is scattered, the economy is in chaos, and tensions are high. The situation is bad enough that prostitution is common, popular, and legal in the cities. The implication that even children are involved is horrifying, yet you didn't stay on that thought (which, I have to admit, is something I'm glad for).

It's scary to think, however, just how many viewers that probably think nothing is wrong with what the protagonist did...or even worse, that she is a great human being for treating Lyna so "kindly".
a1a1a1a1a1a1ano chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Wow, this is so good! I really like the grasp you have on Serana's character and their chemistry so far is great. That last update date frightens me, though. I hope this is not abandoned!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
grat story
Seven Seven chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
It's been far to long since I've read a story with pairing that was this good so when there suddenly no more chapters I felt rather dissapointed. As such I very much hope that this story isn't abandoned and will be updated again soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Holy shit, this is really well written and the interaction between the DB and Serana is astounding. Even the reapproach on how they meet is wonderous; I kept on thinking what's gonna happen next. You have me hoping that they meet each other again - shameless fangirl over OTP, but your take in the DB and the vampiress is interesting and the manner in which you tell it, is amazing. If this turns out to be a story that pairs them, I am going to be downright eager to read all future content.

Keep up the good work, I hope you update again soon.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
The blood drinking was very hot; I can only hope there will be a lot more in the future. Can vampires not drink from each other? That would be disappointing.

I really hope you update soon, with more Serana!
0769Alpha1378 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Great story I am really enjoying it update soon :D
Stalker69 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
OMG! *Runs around screaming* That was freaking awesome!
Bet the fighting scene was an ass to write, but still u kicked ass with it!
And wow! That was a nice twist how they meet * HOT! Gosh! *cough*
Also admire the fine detail that you craft is so meticulous, loving the story seriously!
Oh! totally liking this Serena much more! *Smoking waggles eyebrows* lol

Seriously cant wait for the next update!
You're AWESOME! *salutes*
Keep up the awesomeness and take care.*GRINS*
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Wow this is awesome and their first meeting was rather 'explosive' haha. Looking forward to more!
purp1ehazze chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Great story, I can't wait to read more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »