Reviews for Stronger
Awwwwwwwww
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Interesting
Mewki chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Aww! So mushy... I WUV IT!
alyssa.dare.9 chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Can you please make a second story!? This one was INCREDIBLE!
Angelwhispers14 chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
I LOVE this series! You are an amazing author. Keep up the great work!
Kimmie98 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
I LOVED this story. And this was my absolute favorite quote:

"He'd never quite understood how a man could claim to love a woman, and yet not be protective. Over the years, he'd seen far too many movies and even TV shows where men were abusive, or jerks, toward their wives and girlfriends. That didn't sit well with him, or his brothers. They'd been raised to respect women, to treat them as equals, and to be protective of them."

Excellent job, EXCELLENT. :-)
adventuresstime chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
I honesty LOVE your story. With just the right amount of romance and just the right amount of action and adventure this fan-fiction is amazing. Keep up the good work! :)
CrystalBud chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
love this story
WriterOnARoll chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I own a turtle! Oh! By the way, AWESOME fanfic!
dondena chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Awww! The little turtle gifts sounded SO CUTE! Good her dad finally visited her. But he had no idea how dangerous it was apparently.
BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Aww, such a sweet little ending. I really enjoyed it and while I'm sad this story has to end, I'm glad it ended on a good note. I can't wait to read more stories about Leo, Meli, and the others when you post them. Nicely done on this. You truly are an amazing writer.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Awesome chapter. I'm glad this ordeal is finished for now and that they can have peace, but I have a feeling it won't last. It never does when you associate yourself with the Turtles. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,