Reviews for Call Me Mr Knight
Tee chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
Update soon
aka-chan chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
i really like that you make nagato naruto's older brother instead of kyuubi/kurama. it makes more sense 'cause nagato is initially a HUMAN and a real UZUMAKI. And itachixnagato seems a hot couple than itakyuu. really people, itachi with a demon fox? i really can't understand.

i hope you update it soon. please please please don't abandon this fic. i love this story too much!
Arw165 chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
Is Neji secretly crushing on Sasuke? :p That's the only explanation I can think of to make sense of his behaviour, until you elaborate on it some more. There's no other way for him to dislike Naruto this much. Unless he just respects Sasuke so much, he finds Naruto undeserving Sasuke's attention.

Yahiko is as much confusing. He can't exactly let go, huh? Because I don't really think caring about Naruto's feelings and not wanting him to suffer another heartbreak is all there is too it. It would really be messed up if he couldn't dedicate himself to Konan 100%. But maybe playing protective helps him with his guilt. Who knows...

Waiting for another chap. :)
yuri plisetsky chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I'VE READ BE MY LOVER AND HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!crying was one thing but i freaking WAILED ahajahahaha i might go crazy myself you're a great writer xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I'M SQUEALING AND MAKING SOME NOISES THAT SUSPICIOUSLY RESEMBLE MONKEYS AND SEALS
yuri plisetsky chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
"I'll just find someone else to love" damn ninjas cutting onions
yuri plisetsky chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
i reaaaaally like this story and the system you used it should be adapted into a manga and anime if it were according to me xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
BEELZEBUB i knew it when i read about the school's description i immediately thought of Ishiyama High xD love them
Laura234 chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
this is awesome 0-0 Will Naruto have some kind of link with Kurama? Like especially strong chakra or smth?
Shiona Acitiu chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
Well, I have no words. I'm not truly sure what to say. It is interesting. Update soon.
aka-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Can you update it faster? i can't wait for naruto fights those akatsuki and of course i wanna see sasunaru moments. your story is the best story i've read ever! so please update it sooner!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
Protect each other, Sasuke! Naruto!

Who Tobi going to be? just Tobi? Madara? Obito?

This fic unexpectedly really amazing and fun so far!

The fight, the romance, the drama, how the story goes so far, Sasuke's and Naruto's personality... Enjoyable so far!
I love it!

I said 'unexpectedly' because the summary wasn't attracting... sorry. the title is.

Anyway, please continue!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
ha Sai XD
Guest chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
Omg! I miss you and of course I miss this fic too
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Finally a update. Thank you. I'll be waiting for the next great chapter.