Reviews for Call Me Mr Knight
VampirePrinssess chapter 20 . 5/8
Shadow- wow, well that just happened. Way to stand up for Sasuke! Great job Naruto!
Isy- this was an emotional chapter, I felt bad for Naruto and Sasuke. Poor things.
Shadow- yeah Naru-chan crying was heartbreaking
Isy- I know, and that hug that Sasuke gave Naruto from behind
Shadow- I loved this chapter.
Isy- amazing job
Panny chapter 19 . 5/7
Its good and thanks for not abandoning this fanfic.
Natsumi chapter 12 . 5/7
Hahah this is so my type of story to read,which means I love this fic
Mia chapter 11 . 5/7
Thank you for updating otherwise I wouldn't have found this amazing fic ;)
Shiona Acitiu chapter 20 . 5/3
Oh my...
Woooo! Finally an update lol!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 20 . 5/3
Yes thank you so much for the much needed update and I really hope you update again soon!
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 5/3
You always leave things unresolved i wanna know what happens b-but i always have to wait. Must you be so coy
Thanks for the update, I'm hoping next chapter will be another talk between sasuke and naruto and that they get themselves sorted out
AkatsukiCloudRed chapter 20 . 5/3
Wahh! Sasuke is so dumb! Like seriously who doesn't want someone to love them when their in a relationship? And I really loved this chapter. Stupid Yahiko... I love you Ren-Sama! This story is amazing and your the best author in the whole world!

Love

AkatsukiCloudRed
korohoshi chapter 20 . 5/3
Its so intense... and it seems to go more intense...
good job! XD
ines oueslati chapter 11 . 5/3
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME You write very well I love this story and I adore bloody petals story you write about the characters without ooc I feel like sasuke is exactly the same in the anime and that goes the same for the other characters and exactly the same in bloody petals I feel like zero is the same along with kaname and the others even the night class students have the same screen time as your story you are talented please update more and more until the end I really can't wait till the end so please hurry and post as much as you can I am an admire of your talent and your keen observations and of course your unique ideas I love the idea of this story I mean who would think of a fighting system in schools and all and I love the way you keep the characters in character not many writers can do that :-)
Save Me From Candy chapter 20 . 5/2
The things that happened on this chapter. I can't even. My emotions are going crazy.
Pongu chapter 20 . 5/2
I definitely enjoyed this chapter ! Tbh i was a bit sad when sasu showed up because I reckon he deserves a few days of angst and proving himself before he gets the "girl" or in this case our cute naru~ jks I'm a massive fan of angst
ulquiola chapter 1 . 4/6
thank you. this story is amazing. stayed up all night just to read.
i like your universe, so well plotted and stuff!

constructive criticism:
a) about the fights, mention females too fighting against males. the fact that there are no female knight means its a free-for-all in ranking; females can fight against males and their own gender. because if you do in the future elaborate that females have their own division to fight (separate from males), then this just means in the school, males are better than females because there are no female version of the knights meaning they can only attain the highest rank of A.
in summary, mention female fighting against males, doesnt matter if win or lose- it will make your plot base gender equal.

this will cement equality with males which you already mentioned in the plot:
1. ino winning her own division. meaning she fought against males, which is rather amazing.
2. konan attaining her rank. she must have fought males in the past.
3. tayuya (hate her) but her ranks equal to the other sound four. (being objective)

shocked a bit with hanabi but luckily it was easily looked upon as he is a side character.
you already did this though but this will make people really believe your story.
like rin being harassed etc.

did i mention i really like your plto base? and your dialogues. YOU. ARE. ADEPT. IN first person pov's. you even got naruto's ramblings right!

though im rather eefed a bit when you described naruto's femine figure (got used to him being average body wise.

b) i only found spelling/ grammar mistakes close to handful from 1- 19!.

do update! will now follow! sorry from my long review. im still on high from 19. (im plan even skipping my work out. hjahahha)