Reviews for Call Me Mr Knight
Evangeline039 chapter 20 . 6/26
Yeah, this chapter pretty much enjoyable. I have a feeling that Sasuke actually love Naruto but he didn't know how to say it, luckily Naruto make his feelings clear in front of him so now only left Sasuke's confession. Yahiko was sounded so much like a bastard here so I kinda hoping that Konan would punish him later, ha ha evil me. Well, maybe next chapter we should go with Sasuke's confession or the continuation of the competition in school. I'm so curious about the next riddles! Keep writing and Ganbatte! ;)
Rikado chapter 20 . 6/15
Excellent chapter as usual. Cute cuddles. Next chapter I want to see some making out. :P
Wow you have done a fantastic job on this one buddy...its good all backgronds of school and gangs.. Loved the title..love you...its excellent... Just dont..put any scene about affairs between kyubi x sasuke it faithful.. And clear and passionate love stry of our couple..plsss..love you waiting eagerly for nxt chapter update assap...
VampirePrinssess chapter 20 . 5/8
Shadow- wow, well that just happened. Way to stand up for Sasuke! Great job Naruto!
Isy- this was an emotional chapter, I felt bad for Naruto and Sasuke. Poor things.
Shadow- yeah Naru-chan crying was heartbreaking
Isy- I know, and that hug that Sasuke gave Naruto from behind
Shadow- I loved this chapter.
Isy- amazing job
Panny chapter 19 . 5/7
Its good and thanks for not abandoning this fanfic.
Natsumi chapter 12 . 5/7
Hahah this is so my type of story to read,which means I love this fic
Mia chapter 11 . 5/7
Thank you for updating otherwise I wouldn't have found this amazing fic ;)
Shiona Acitiu chapter 20 . 5/3
Oh my...
Woooo! Finally an update lol!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 20 . 5/3
Yes thank you so much for the much needed update and I really hope you update again soon!
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 5/3
You always leave things unresolved i wanna know what happens b-but i always have to wait. Must you be so coy
Thanks for the update, I'm hoping next chapter will be another talk between sasuke and naruto and that they get themselves sorted out
AkatsukiCloudRed chapter 20 . 5/3
Wahh! Sasuke is so dumb! Like seriously who doesn't want someone to love them when their in a relationship? And I really loved this chapter. Stupid Yahiko... I love you Ren-Sama! This story is amazing and your the best author in the whole world!

Love

AkatsukiCloudRed
korohoshi chapter 20 . 5/3
Its so intense... and it seems to go more intense...
good job! XD
ines oueslati chapter 11 . 5/3
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME You write very well I love this story and I adore bloody petals story you write about the characters without ooc I feel like sasuke is exactly the same in the anime and that goes the same for the other characters and exactly the same in bloody petals I feel like zero is the same along with kaname and the others even the night class students have the same screen time as your story you are talented please update more and more until the end I really can't wait till the end so please hurry and post as much as you can I am an admire of your talent and your keen observations and of course your unique ideas I love the idea of this story I mean who would think of a fighting system in schools and all and I love the way you keep the characters in character not many writers can do that :-)