Reviews for Call Me Mr Knight
aka-chan chapter 24 . 9/22
omg yes! itachi is back baby! now can we celebrate itanaga!

p.s. dp you still love byakuyaxichigo? i loveethis pair so much, but i can't find any good fics of them.
aka-chan chapter 1 . 9/22
will you still update this?
Update plz
juliet chapter 1 . 5/14
I really loved this story please please UPDATE soon
I want to see more sasunaru
HEY THERE! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
AREN'T U GONNA UPDATE :,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(
i really really loved this fic :,(:,(:,(:,(:,(
when i saw 24 chp i was like woah~~~
but...sasunaru just started :D:D:D:D
tho d fights and plot are great :D:D:D
hope u will not abandon this fic :)
Will be waiting for ur UPDATE :D:D
Ara ara chapter 24 . 5/7
Wow~~~~~ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:*:*:*:*
AMAZING ~~~~~~ i just hope you won't abandon this fic...it's REALLY REALLY AMAZING... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
n totally worth d read the fight scences are GOOD TOO~~~~~~~ :D:D:D:D
aka-chan chapter 1 . 2/27
where are you ren-sama? i'm so desperate for the next chappie!
aka-chan chapter 23 . 1/23
where you go? i miss you so~
and so do this work.
please update! i really want to know the rest!
Tee chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
Update soon
aka-chan chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
i really like that you make nagato naruto's older brother instead of kyuubi/kurama. it makes more sense 'cause nagato is initially a HUMAN and a real UZUMAKI. And itachixnagato seems a hot couple than itakyuu. really people, itachi with a demon fox? i really can't understand.

i hope you update it soon. please please please don't abandon this fic. i love this story too much!
Arw165 chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
Is Neji secretly crushing on Sasuke? :p That's the only explanation I can think of to make sense of his behaviour, until you elaborate on it some more. There's no other way for him to dislike Naruto this much. Unless he just respects Sasuke so much, he finds Naruto undeserving Sasuke's attention.

Yahiko is as much confusing. He can't exactly let go, huh? Because I don't really think caring about Naruto's feelings and not wanting him to suffer another heartbreak is all there is too it. It would really be messed up if he couldn't dedicate himself to Konan 100%. But maybe playing protective helps him with his guilt. Who knows...

Waiting for another chap. :)
yuri plisetsky chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I'VE READ BE MY LOVER AND HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!crying was one thing but i freaking WAILED ahajahahaha i might go crazy myself you're a great writer xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I'M SQUEALING AND MAKING SOME NOISES THAT SUSPICIOUSLY RESEMBLE MONKEYS AND SEALS
yuri plisetsky chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
"I'll just find someone else to love" damn ninjas cutting onions
yuri plisetsky chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
i reaaaaally like this story and the system you used it should be adapted into a manga and anime if it were according to me xD