Reviews for Do no harm
Commissar Critical chapter 1 . 5/31
Wishy-washy Protestant? I'll have you know you heretical idolatrous...never mind.
avaliabrun chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
very mature and well-thought out, but separating it into several chapters (several "accounts" can be in one chapter and vice-versa) would make it more readable
AccioLexi chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I'm not sure about the quisling being so inoffensive. Apart from that, well done: I think this is the best WWZ fanfiction I have read so far!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I like how you managed to portray the issue abortion in the context of World War Z and how you referenced Breck Scott and North Korea.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like how you managed to write the story in a very detailed way. I also liked how you managed to describe how they survived an undead siege in a plausible way and I'm actually surprised that the main character didn't fall for the Phalanx ruse.
Very well-written story. I hope you write more.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just read both of the chapters you have so far, and they are so well written. Just really enjoy the medical side of your story as it was lacing in the original book. I would love to read more povs as to different aspects of the medical community as they went through the war, maybe even a CDC like place too? Anyway it really is wonderful ff and I am waiting for more
Hi chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Love the 2 chapters so far! Amazing please write more :-) thank you!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was beautifully handled and wonderfully written. Your perspective of medicine, on the oath to do no harm, on personal moral and religious codes and even on the horrible choices people had to make were all unbelievably well done. I loved this story and I feel like you really managed to capture the essence of an innately conflicted person who was put in a very bad situation and had to fight to try and stay alive and sane. I can't wait to read more!
General Goose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Still reading it, but I like so far. The best thing is how you've built up a strong and consistent narrative voice. Hope you do more.
Naga's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nice, what was Solanum by the way? And you made mistake in Saying India and Pakistan it was Iran and Pakistan that nuked each other.
Brian chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very good, thanks!
Thomas chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Really well- written and an interesting approach to the Quislings. The only mistake i could find was regarding the nuclear exchange : as i remember it, it was between Iran an Pakistan, not India and Pakistan. Other than that, it was a really good ww fanfic :-) I would love to see future chapters with different PoV.