Reviews for No Regrets
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
ohhhhh nvm
Guest chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
really there are no fanfics that have clove actually DYING and how Cato feels about that!
Honeystar11 chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
I'm off to read the alternate ending!
Honeystar11 chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
HA! Brill Chapter Name!
Honeystar11 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Good Story. I Love it!
Honeystar11 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Why was the previous chapter all in italics?
sghope16 chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
I have to admit, I'm surprised you made them go to hell. I would've thought tributes would be in heaven, given it wasn't their fault per se that they died (then again, I'm an atheist, so I may be wrong.) Either way, very cute epilogue, wonderful story :) Good job!
sghope16 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
I almost cried reading this as well. So powerful, and I love how you added in the proposal. How sweet, they were a really cute couple. I can't wait for the alternate ending, I'm glad they could at least get to be with each other in death. Another excellent chapter :)
sghope16 chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
Aww man... Cliffhanger. So many parallels between them and Katniss and Peeta. I like it though. It shows how despite being so different they're really the same. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sghope16 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Wow Cato is so cocky. The only real issue is that the District 3 boy went with them on the hunt, or else Katniss wouldn't have discovered the mines. And there were a few days in between the disaster and the new rule. Otherwise, I loved it! I love the idea of the mutt, that was great. And Clove kissing him to calm him down. Keep up the good work :)
sghope16 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Aww, that was so cute! I love how they brought gifts from each other as their tokens, that's so sweet. Cato is so greedy with affection, haha, so in character for him. I like how you added the District 3 boy to the Careers as well. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Have you by chance watched ouran highschool host club? I used to love that show and the way Cato is acting resembles it a lot... Great writing btw! Love the idea!
BFF chapter 15 . 11/29/2012