Reviews for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar
johnwhen chapter 50 . 11/27
This was the most drawn out rushed ending I honestly lost like everything in the last 5 chapters. But yeah cool end plan
johnwhen chapter 37 . 11/26
Letsssss go miyaaaaaaaa
johnwhen chapter 10 . 11/26
Ok so how the fuck does he know the name
johnwhen chapter 3 . 11/26
I stg they forgot about sasukes body and some random dudes gonna get the sharingan
pigmaniacf3 chapter 51 . 10/2
this was really satisfying to read and well written. I hope your doing good
The exaggerated super simp Naruto cowering from all angry females isn't actually funny.
The hanya mask is a cool gag, but you shouldn't have serious conversations about it. Especially not 2 chapters in a row.
Ramen is prime chakra?
tronax22 chapter 2 . 7/29
So much 'random' stuff happens in just the right way to benefit the mc or to meet canon characters, so much of people behaviour is skewed for the same goal... it's just not interesting to read, because author isn't even trying to make it seem believable - in the end mc will too obviously win, and it won't even be by his own effort, but purely caused by plot armor.

Dropped.
IchaichaManager chapter 23 . 7/20
Jesús I hope hinata Not this in the harem
RyderPhenex chapter 11 . 5/22
It seems to me that the author is always ready with their excuses for every criticism made against them. No matter how u criticise them their answer will always be how you didn’t understand how u didn’t pay attention how you’re ‘rather disappointing’ for not noticing something insignificant. It’s always you who are at fault, not the author. It’s almost as if the author is arrogant and delusional? But that can’t be right, can it? I mean it’s always us who are at wrong.

PS: By the way u can simply ignore this review of your character by labelling it as a flame. So that way you can still continue to believe in yourself
Paradoxity chapter 13 . 5/21
Man, 7 years after reading this story, rereading this part of the story STILL makes me cry, and I can count the fics that made me cry on one hand ffs. Naruto had suffered so much up to this point, to see him lose another person, by his hand no less, ESPECIALLY when its a person like Musubi, made me want to break my hand against a wall in fustration.
You nailed it.
Seud chapter 1 . 2/19
Naruto’s reaction to his fiancé’s death left me feeling very... underwhelmed. Very stale way of having people experience anger for the main character.
HolmesRicky chapter 22 . 2/6
I like this story... You may give it a try to read..
MacMan3679 chapter 2 . 1/30
Is Hanabi going to be an Ashikabi too, it could put a real kink in their relationship if she couldn't wing her own Sekirei. That way she will understand what having a Sekirei means.
Ricee chapter 13 . 1/9
NVM lost interest since my last comment
3,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »