Reviews for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar
Nicok chapter 20 . 9/12
I have been wondering about this... Why aren't they washing before entering the bath? It's a Japanese bath and I'm pretty sure there were some in the elemental nations... You don't just get in the bath without washing. Some would even say it's counter-productive.
Nicok chapter 17 . 9/12
So you are basically making them mostly kill for pleasure in some shape or form. I mean the first person Hanabi killed was COMPLETELY unneeded. I mean in the earlier chapters she knocked out those twins with literally no effort.
Nicok chapter 10 . 9/12
I REALLY hope you don't plan to repeat the same jokes every chapter...
Nicok chapter 10 . 9/12
Why are you making it so Miya gets in the way in all of his relationships? It's baffling! Why does she want to get between a Sekirei's and Ashikabi's relationship? And everyone just accepts this? What the hell? I know I'm late but this is just too ridiculous NOT to comment about. She doesn't want Musubi OR Akitsu to be alone with THEIR Ashikabi? This can only be called ridiculous and anybody who thinks this is normal is ridiculous as well.
jangoman1579 chapter 19 . 9/2
Don't do the clone thing ever again. It's fine to have the antics with Naruto's clones, like with the group that becane the yakuza, but to have them go AGAINST him is 1) Insubordination, which for Shinobi means DEATH or IMPRISONMENT but because they are clones it means "death" aka DISPELLING THEM. 2) It becomes a jeopardy to the mission. Even though they did what they did and got the job done they could of easily just stopped and ran away way earlier because of their choice to be independent.

Another thing is the fact they are SHADOW CLONES! They don't get to choose to have independence from Natuto (despite that one episode which even then they fell back in line). Would be the same if you did some kind of blood clone technique because they are made of chakra while also having blood just to trick people.

Should of had Hanabi or Naruto end them after he got well and then take the cores back to MBI or just keep them in Storage if they didn't go into Naruto after they dispelled.
jangoman1579 chapter 18 . 9/2
As much as I am liking this story I really wish you stopped with all the clone shenanigans
A Reviewer chapter 9 . 9/2
First, let me state that I understand this story is complete, this review is mostly just a critique on a aspect that bugged me (with a bit of praise for a few well done aspects).

Fun story so far, and I appreciate you trying to keep more of the serious aspects of Naruto (that even Naruto didn't do the best job keeping to sometimes) intact. Meshing what's nearly slapstick with dead-serious isn't always easy and while you've done a good job overall, one part has bothered me. I don't, particularly like how Naruto and Miya have interacted so far. I see what you're getting at and trying to do but I've never liked throwing power levels out the window for shits'n'giggles. More so, the way you've done it so far has been a little bit too forced, a touch contrived.

That aside, I think you've done a pretty dang good job especially with everyones personalties and characterizations. Fun stuff.
TheHeartContainerThief chapter 19 . 8/18
im sorry but i cant read anymore too many good characters have died
TheHeartContainerThief chapter 14 . 8/17
Haku was a guy
I really enjoyed the fic up to this point, but Musubi's death felt kinda cheap to me. Maybe that's what you were going for, but it didn't really fit the feel of the story.

Either way though, you're a fantastic writer; thanks for fleshing out this crossover and finishing it too.
shadowmere388 chapter 6 . 8/3
Ah, with your rating system of power, I know artistic license and all, but you are aware that naruto dodged madars spit, which was confirmed to travel at the speed of light at point blank range, and that was just with his orange/yellow bijuu cloak? So unless miya can dodge a stab or whatever travellibg at around the speed of light...
shadowmere388 chapter 4 . 8/3
Looks good so far, nice to know that you've written how overpowered naruto verse characters are compared to sekirei
1529 chapter 1 . 7/31
I just have to respond to the very frightening guest review...

In other news, its been discovered that Hitler, Stalin and Mao were saints sent by God to bring humanity to the promised land and they had to kill tens of millions to ensure peace and prosperity for all. It was the heresy preached by the West of freedom and self determination that was the true evil and forced these poor, evil dictators to kill the misguided to 'save' them from themselves.

Madara and Obito had no problem killing anyone at all (or everyone, if it came to that) as long as it might benefit their own plans, of course they were bad people... although I would probably use evil, instead.
Logic Soldier chapter 2 . 7/23
Hmm. Getting Naruto's Blood shouldn't help in terms of Regeneration as that comes from the Kyuubi Chakra, not Naruto's Blood. Even if there is Chakra residue in his blood that shit is basically Poison.
ROTH963 chapter 5 . 7/23
Nor madara or obito were realy bad people, thwy merly lost hope for everyone else to know what good for them and decide to take things to their own hands, their purpose was to put everyone under illusion where each one is in his perfecy world, this way there will be no wars as everyone under genjutsu and everyone have good lives, they didnt belive people are capble of peace so they wanted to force that on them, they you talk about them someone might think that they wanted to become kings of human kind and force everyone to stsrt build a pyrmids or something while they laugh madly on people suffering.
3,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »