Reviews for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar
Why Hanabi
lucasrosa94 chapter 51 . 5/19
muito bom mesmo. poderia continuar.
Christopherc chapter 51 . 4/26
I enjoyed this story but i almost stopped reading it a couple times. I felt like you where struggling with plot twist
Sorry, I have to stop reading here. For all the tragedy he has experienced, your Naruto doesn't seem to have grown up at all. He's in completely new place that he doesn't know anything about and he's acting completely thoughtless.
R chapter 8 . 4/17
First Naruto gets his ass kicked by a woman with a bad attitude, then he gets his card stolen by a damn street thug?

The hell?
meh chapter 38 . 4/15
Great story had fun reading it good job!
I've just finished this story and honestly this is one of the craziest fics i've ever read, it's not bad by any means as you were able to perfectly use the trope of "godly naruto" but there were times that I felt the story lacked "spirit" such as the final fight and the first time naruto summoned that meteor out of the blue, anyway good story!
The God of Shadows Thanatos chapter 51 . 4/10
Every time I read and re-read the story, I'm always left speechless by how well it is ready. I don't think that there is another story on this site that giving me a feeling of immersion in the story such as this one. This is one of the very few and one of even fewer that is completed. Thank you for such an amazing story and I hope that you will keep on writing. Kudos to you.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 3/23
Why'd you use Yashima why couldn't it have been Ichiya, or Toyotama? I wonder if Naruto will someday have the power to safely sever the connections of Sekirei with their Ashikabi. Or maybe you'll make a new story in which Naruto(who's a secret Fuinjutsu Master who stole various jutsu scrolls and control exercises{standard and Elemental}, found notes on his fathers various jutsu{fuinjutsu, ninjutsu, and his Hiraishin}, as well as his mothers katana, and scrolls for learning her style) abandons Konoha for a new world. He's wandering around Tokyo when he meets Takehito and is taken to Maison Izumo. Takehito is curious about Naruto's abilities and with the blondes permission makes it so that he can be an Ashikabi but with unknowing abilities. The abilities to detect bonds(forced, Natural, and the strength of said bonds), and the ability to safely sever them without harming the Psyche's of the Sekirei.
Rothai chapter 51 . 3/18
I really liked the story, but there is something that always happens in these godlike narutos, we are humans we perceive things as humans we are not gods. But i was greatly entertained how you handled stuff at the end. Keep writing dude If It makes you happy to foward. (Sorry for mistakes in spelling and grammar, english is not my first languange and i'm steal learning. Peace)
Genzexal chapter 51 . 3/6
I fucking loved this story, not the whole everyones an immortal and all the world found peace without fighting and naruto is the ruler of all creation shit. It was a biiter sweet ending that was realistic to the plot and was very satisfying to read, it took my 2 days to read this and i wont forget a moment, not one line.
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!
War survivor and still a pussy at killing someone. This is absurd. You should have sent fresh genin Naruto instead of this one for it would have suited better with the story. The fact that Hanabi is out for few chapters is too convenient. You don't put a college student with a bunch of pre-schoolers.
Ah the big breast with no brain had been paired with Naruto. I'm out.
Genzex chapter 12 . 3/5
I love this fic because it isnt just like every other one, ya know? Love at first site, a foot long dick, immortality and invincibility, this story actually has some unpredictable plot twists and that is what makes a great story, not knowing what comes next so you read to find out! This is a great story and it is an honest pleasure to read.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 3/3
Like what ya did to Junichi, hate that guy, didn't much care for what you did to Yashima though, That's something that only Ichiya or one of those other slags should recive.

I hope Naruto can wing Akitsu, she's one of my fav Sekirei, and she did not deserve the BS Mikogame gave her.
3,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »