Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
weemcg33 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I'm going to start this review off by saying I'm sorry...I've read this one a few times now and it's definitely one of my favourites, Pound of Flesh being at the top. Only I have just realised that I hadn't left a review (hangs head in shame) so I will do so now ;)

You always write all the characters so well, but with this one I think you've outdone yourself. Trying to keep Bruce calm in that type of situation would have anyone fearing the worst, but the good doctor managed it, with a little help from Clint. And I love how the archer never really blames anyone for anything (except himself)
Like when he tells Bruce not to blame himself for his injuries because technically the Hulk saved him from being blown to bits lol
Wonderful story, thank you!
UumRonin chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I just love your stories so much. Please never stop writing Hawkeye fics!
Steph chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I love all of your Avengers stories. I have literally been reading chapter after chapter for the past 3 days straight. Keep making more Hawkeye stories, you have a true knack!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I'm in the mood to watch the Avengers again and it's all your fault! :D For some reason this has been my favorite story so far and I really enjoy your writing style!
Gryffindor4Life chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I really liked! Any others sorta like this including Clint?
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
this is awesome
JustAFanOfMine chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, LOVING the first chapter, didn't expect the ending, but I wasn't dissopointed!
Looking forward to your other stories once I've finished this one!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Good day, good night, and good luck, Bruce, Clint, Hawkeye, Hulk.
ShadowOfScience chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
this is a fantastic story! i almost cryed to be honest, it amazing!
Syntyche chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Another excellent story I couldn't stop reading - thank you for posting this! I really enjoy clint and bruce fics, so I'm glad there's one in this fantastic series.
Miss M and Alice chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Great stuff!
whenithitsthefan chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
AAAH. I love this story. Thanks so much! I'm gonna do a quick run-through of all your work :D
RogueTwister chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I got your foreshadow.
Gingerjam chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Great ending, can't wait to see what you write next.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
WOW! Thanks for another amazing read. And hmm...was that a hint of things to come in future stories at the end of this chapter here? As always, cant wait for more.