Reviews for Tidings of Great Joy
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
As I said before, I just can't help but love Crowley, and his sarcasm. Love how you write him :)
AbbyScuito chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really loved this story. :D I really, really loved how you wrote Crowley and how you always right him. You have his voice pegged so well; I can always hear him in my head, saying exactly what you've written. You've got his snarky tone down perfectly :D
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was very different, cute and different. Thank you for sharing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very, very good. Love Crowley's appearance.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love it. I was absolutely livid that the show wrote in that Sam didn't even look for Dean. I can't reconcile that at all with their relationship. chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was great, you had Crowley down to perfection, his speech and mannerisms. He is my favourite bad guy! You also got Sam's desperation spot on, so wanting Dean back he had tried so many spells. And Sam just couldn't take the risk and ignore the fact that Crowley could be telling the truth.
And congratulations on 100 stories, that is some achievement, and I love each and every one of them!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Poor, poor Sam. I do wonder why/how he got to that cabin to find Dean.
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Congratulations on 100 stories!

This was a well wriiten AU look into pre-season 8. I wish the writers would give us something like this.

Nicely done. :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great story! Love your Crowley. You always have his voice and mannerisms down pat. The stick up Sam? Could totally picture Crowley saying that! Too funny! Thanks so much.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Congrats to 100 stories, here's to many more!

Another brilliant story!
judyann chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh wow 100 stories that's great! And another great for Season 8! Love it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great job, as always. Crowley makes such a "good" bad guy, so sneaky and snarky. Are you sure you're finished (maybe a follow-up on how Sam feels when he does see his brother for the first time, a dive into his thoughts and emotions during the hug)? Thank you!
Victoria chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Congratulations on your 100th story! That's great. We are all happy that you have given us 100 glimpses of Sam & Dean Winchester!
Victoria chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Again and again...your stories are wonderful! You write Crowley perfectly! What an interesting thought on how Sam came to find Dean that day. If only the show writers would fill in some of the gaping holes they leave on the table for each episode. Love your stories!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Would make sense to how Sam would have known to come to the cabin WHICH I STILL AM LIKE "WHAT?" IN SHOW-CANON. But I like this as the alternative, because Crowley is plotting as usual x3 and so witty. But, YAY, happy 100th story! Woop woop!