Reviews for Partings
Pianoninja chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Connie shoes day! That's brilliant! Loved it and Joseph's letter was really well written. Xx :)
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this is seriously amazing! I love it sooooo much! Please please please write more fics!
Lauraz chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is the best one shot I've read in a long time. So emotive, painful and powerful. From the vulnerability of childhood to the rebelion of adolescence. The ending was perfect with memories of opera, Joseph and Curly Wurlies.

Amazing job, loved it.
SaveTheWorldGetTheGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is actually amazing! I normally don't read one-shots because I like a long story and suspense and all that jazz but I don't know I just clicked on it and I am really glad that I did! Well written and I loved the flash backs which made it flow really well. With some one shots you kinda left wishing they had done a couple more parts but the end is brilliant, (cheeky smile at the Connie shoes) and it is really perfect the way that it has finished. Hope to read some more of your fanfics :) oh wow this is a rather long review! :')
wiggles247 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is great - look forward to reading more of your fanfics!
Verymedical13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is brilliant! Very well written and the ending made me laugh 3 can't wait to read some of your other stuff :)