Reviews for Shinji's Angels
Dracco chapter 8 . 9/15
Is this story dead?
Dan chapter 9 . 9/7
The story is REALLY good, not for a long time have I seen such deep dive into the what ifs of Evangelion. So I am morallt with you, cheering your muse on and waiting eagerly!
LincolnJohnson chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh wow, that was awesome. Wow.
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 4 . 3/12
Okay probably a dead fic, but I am enjoying it so far...Hope it updates again this year
Tibricel Tibby chapter 9 . 2/8
Really hope you one day return to this story it has a really good buildup to it and in a very fun read.
Aaron Black chapter 9 . 2/8
Ok the only thing that you need to worry about os that there wont be a challange for them in the future and that things won't be too easy for them. Also make sure the upcoming battels are, creative...
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 1/27
Dear god, please tell me you still intend to write this.

It's amazing, and I can't wait until things exit the preparation stage and start really ramping up.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 1/27
"Mind-rape solves everything."

O_O
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/27
Why did Shinji kill everything? Why did he choose her? He tried to kill her when they both lay on the beach."

The Angel sighed and floated even closer, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders, holding it just before it would touch her non-existent flesh. "He was too badly damaged. The boy was insane at the end.

And that pulls the blame back around to Kaworu, huh? I wonder if Kaworu predicted that Rei would give Shinji control over Instrumentality, or if completely losing it was just a pleasant side-effect of fucking over Shinji's brain.
New Lord Zero chapter 9 . 1/25
I have reread this fic three times since I came across it last month.
Kerashana chapter 9 . 1/19
Well, this is very, VERY interesting. It is my hope this fic will reawaken.
Rubel chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Huh. Very neat. I liked where you are taking this story and hope you come back to it eventually
thejackle123 chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
"Yes, but is it your scenario or Yui's" mad laghter.

Please continue, this is awesome.
thejackle123 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
"long as they held Rei's loyalty" mad laughter
scorpioneldar chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
interesting story you got here i would love to see more please update this again soon