Reviews for Shinji's Angels
nanorox chapter 9 . 4/3
This Fanfic is one of my two favorite evangelion fanfics I have ever read. I love the idea of angels with personalities, redemption, and the relationship between all the girls. I also really loved the tie-ins to other series, particularly where iku was talking about all the corporations she took down. It makes me smile thinking about how Shinobu and Keiichi think they are regular kids when they are easily centuries older than them. This story mixes comedic scenes with darker plot ones very well and the storyline is very good as well. I wish there were more stories like this around. My favorite parts from each of the girls:

Misao-Gives the knowing look to her "parents" and doesn't talk about the faulty birth control pills because she was curious about having more siblings.

Emiko-poker face

Aeko-Of course, Mind rape hallelujah!

Iku-hacking the entire world when she should be going to school

Ami-Pretty Soldier Ramiel!

Rei-We can share Shinji, OR Rei knew hatred

I only have one complaint though. I can understand at most Shinji skipping one grade of school, however unlikely as clearly in the original, he's not too bright scholastically. Shinji seems too smart here as I doubt he would really naturally (as misao said she wasn't helping him learn but only repaired some bodily problems) be so smart that he wouldn't like to be with other children because they were too stupid for him.

I really hope that the girls get to meet the characters of the original like Katsuragi and Asuka while still preserving their cover. It probably would be difficult to preserve the cover should an angel detect them and head their way or an emergency occur and they use their powers. A meeting between Asuka and Aeko would be a little awkward although all the other girls have the same memories as well. With that said, I really hope Rei doesn't go too hard on Asuka, after all, she does know a lot about asuka from her memories that ariel gleaned from her when she attacked asuka.

Maybe there will be different angels this time around?

I have a feeling that, while they will never be as strong as they were as angels, the girls will be able to use their abilities more precisely and possibly may get an organ like an S2, as Misao did say that it took 12 years for a regular angel to get one and each of the nephilim have gotten stronger the older they got. The S2 organ is a fundamental part of their genetics as angels and as nephilim, they will probably inherit it in some way or another.

I really hope you continue this story. There's so much potential and I really like it more than the original Evangelion series. I would love to see what happens next. :(
Mattman324 chapter 3 . 2/2
I feel sad that it took me this long to realize what Keiichi and Shinobu were from when you made it rather obvious in this chapter.
Dracco chapter 9 . 1/9
Still alive?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
What's with the HALLELUJAH! Thing anyway?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
THAT gave me one hell of a good laugh.
Kuwasu chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Dr. Wai Lee: advanced robotics
Dr. Albert W. Wily: advanced robotics
Coincidence?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Extremly good story, an even better premise. What can I say? I was hooked up in the first sentences and then it never left.

I read this story the first time around a year ago and for a few days I've been desperately searching for it again, now that search has ended. I re-read the story once more, glad that you were still active after so long, even if your last update was months ago.

I humbly ask if you could continue this story, for many it is important, and, for me every good story, such as yours, is a small piece of my soul. Be gentle to bring us the closure to know if you are continuing it or not (I've read your profile).

As a writer myself (well the title is too exagerated for my liking, I'm a person who writes) I've had the same problems and often, not problems, of real life.

This might not be a consolation for you (you probably don't need one) nonetheless what can I do to honour your writings is to say that I support you even though is just my words and my will from across the sea. It's really nice to be able to access such kind of stories, I love your style and your premises. Literature is a blessing, thanks for giving it to us now. Yes, maybe you think that I sound demagogue and hyperbolic, but that's how I feel.

Know that I will wait, even as a lurker, for the completion of this story (please don't abandon it) for as much as it takes. Books are precious to me and waiting will never be a problem.

Hopefuly I could brighten your day a little - Joaco.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Metabiology is an ancient science/field of study beginning with the Greeks if not earlier. I know that the Greeks had studied it. Aristotle or Socrates to be specific.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Very nice story, it had a unique plot and a number of funny moments, I really love it, please continue this and update soon.
nakrithedemon chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
is this story still ongoing?
bldude chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
No more mind-rape HALLELUJAHs for the birthday party?
Eleyvie chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I'm not a fan of NGE (and it's fanfiction by extension), but your story is very interesting, and hopefully will be continued. Hopefully before the Third Impact in 2015. :-)
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Hrm...okay! The woman is easier to guess as she named two other characters from her anime, Naru and Keitaro, plus refers to Keitaro as Senpai.

That makes the anime Love Hina and the girl Shinobu.

The guy? That's harder...however, the mention of motorbikes and engineering as a passion, plus if we take *Goddesses* to be literal

That makes the anime Oh my Goddess! and the man Keiichi.

That's my guesses anyway.
Kite chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I need more... Damn you and your amazing story give me more... Let me read more of this! I can't wait until we get to the... "Story proper" I guess one might call it after all this delicious buildup... Please write more and let me bask in the glory of your story.
Kojo208 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I'm with Armisael on this HAREM HAREM HAREM! I f anyone anime character deserves one it Shinji, hopefully he gets some of the older females in it ;D