Reviews for Shinji's Angels
soggy noodle chapter 9 . 5/14

There is a maddeningly abhorrent correlation of excellent writers and those who do not finish their tales on this site.

Yet, there are an ungodly amount of fanfics that are, and this is putting it mildly, literary equivalents of shit-incrusted toilet paper. Those 'stories' generally get completed or are continually updated.

And yet, pieces such as this - the treasures that they are - are left to gather dust.

What a damn shame.
elliottbogosian chapter 9 . 4/12
Is this story still going?
Diaspared chapter 4 . 1/30
It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize that you turned Evangelion into a quasi-Harem anime.

Ideally you'd have gone the route of scrounging ip some Kaworus alongside the Reis, because I think there are some fun anime stereotypes for guys that don't quite exist for girls, but I'll take this romp for the mess it is, eh?
Dracco chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Is this story dead?
Dan chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
The story is REALLY good, not for a long time have I seen such deep dive into the what ifs of Evangelion. So I am morallt with you, cheering your muse on and waiting eagerly!
LincolnJohnson chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Oh wow, that was awesome. Wow.
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Okay probably a dead fic, but I am enjoying it so far...Hope it updates again this year
Tibricel Tibby chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
Really hope you one day return to this story it has a really good buildup to it and in a very fun read.
Aaron Black chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
Ok the only thing that you need to worry about os that there wont be a challange for them in the future and that things won't be too easy for them. Also make sure the upcoming battels are, creative...
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Dear god, please tell me you still intend to write this.

It's amazing, and I can't wait until things exit the preparation stage and start really ramping up.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
"Mind-rape solves everything."

O_O
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Why did Shinji kill everything? Why did he choose her? He tried to kill her when they both lay on the beach."

The Angel sighed and floated even closer, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders, holding it just before it would touch her non-existent flesh. "He was too badly damaged. The boy was insane at the end.

And that pulls the blame back around to Kaworu, huh? I wonder if Kaworu predicted that Rei would give Shinji control over Instrumentality, or if completely losing it was just a pleasant side-effect of fucking over Shinji's brain.
New Lord Zero chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
I have reread this fic three times since I came across it last month.
Kerashana chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
Well, this is very, VERY interesting. It is my hope this fic will reawaken.
Rubel chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Huh. Very neat. I liked where you are taking this story and hope you come back to it eventually