Reviews for Persephone Deal
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aww :)
ohboraborabora chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OMG this is such a great story! good job!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that was a really good story. i really enjoyed reading it. i don't believe that sam never looked for his brother. i just think there has to be something else to all of it. i loved the ending. such a sweet brotherly moment. great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sam willing to be the Alpha Vamp's whipping boy to get him/Dean out

Can you say 'such a deal?' OMG...that would be awesome.

So excited you posted! You can bet your sweet cupcakes there is something up with Sam we don't know about yet! Such an inventive take!

You wrote: At the fridge, the woman turned. Dean was on her before she could cry out, pinning her against the counter, hand over her mouth.

"Don't scream."

Eyes wide, she nodded.

Unconvinced, Dean lifted his hand barely a fraction. "Where's Sam?"

Such a 'Dean' thing to do...

Wicked awesome...per your usual work. And may I say I've missed you terribly! My insides melted like cheese when I saw you in my inbox...!

You wrote this:: Big Bad Purgatory Hunter brought to his knees by his kid brother ...and this...I never stopped, Dean." Sam's voice was soft, wet with emotion. "I never stopped looking for you."

Dean rested his cheek on top of Sam's head. "I know, Sammy. I know."

Now that's the real deal! The best!

You wrote: Don't own nuttin

You can own it all, baby! LOL..

Loved your inbetween breaks...'Supernatural rocks...Supernatural forever..."

Thank you much...hope you plan on more stories soon! Greedy much? Yes.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is an interesting take on why Sam might have been not hunting.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
"People don't just disappear, Dean. Other people stop looking for them." -Sam, Dead In The Water.

"You know me. You know why. I won't leave my brother alone out there." -Sam, The Man Who Knew Too Much.

"You save my life, over and over. You sacrifice everything for me. Don't you think I'd do the same for you? You're my big brother. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna get you out of this. Guess I hafta save your a*s for a change." -Sam, All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2.

People keep saying it's in character for Sam to have finally had enough and decide to not look for Dean. Yeah, right. I don't buy that for a second. I'm not a very big fan of this season and you have no idea how hard it is for me to say that. I love the boys. I want to love the show. But this is absolutely ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense. I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this way.

This was absolutely brilliant and I do suspect there is some other reason. I'd LOVE it if your reason was the real reason. I'm not gonna hold my breath. Reading this was like breathing fresh air after being locked in a dusty cellar for two months. Thank you soooo much for this. Loved it. *hugs*
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm so glad we have writers like you to hold us over until we find out the truth. Did Sam try to look or not? Great story. Loved how you drew it out. Thanks!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ummmm... this should have been the first episode. Really. Vampire Alpha is certainly as creepy as they come and you portrayed him nicely. Addicted to Sam's blood was a nice touch. Yeah, this was much better than the usual 'Sam screwed up' plot device in the series. . Sometimes I wonder why Dean insists on keeping Sam around if all Sam does is piss him off.
I just really don't get Dean sometimes.
Anyway, thank you for this story :)
LisaRosa chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really liked this story. I guess I'm a Hurt/Comfort junkie. :) This would be a good explaination for Sam not looking for Dean.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Nice! Really sad but enjoyed it.
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This would make me sooooo, sooooo happy. I just need a reason and this fit perfectly. Why can't the writers realize that Sam would look for Dean no matter what. He put up with Hell memories to get back to Dean, he watched Dean die more than 100 times and wouldn't give up... The writers need a kick in the pants. Thank you for sharing a lovely (Sam does look good when he hurts :-) explanation.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like your idea. I agree with you that Sam wouldn't just give up but would somehow be looking for Dean. Great story!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very good story.
Ibelieve24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Excellent job. I definitely like your version of things.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Needless to say, I enjoyed your take on the situation much more than the one that has been presented to us thus far! Wonderful concept, well-written, and very in-character. Awesome work! :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »