Reviews for Persephone Deal
judyann chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved loved loved your theory and how you wrote all of them. Great story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yeah, I can see some sort of deal being made between Sam and the Alpha Vamp to get Dean back, but Sam being betrayed. I don't know where the show is going with all of this, but I think that the only reason Sam wouldn't have looked for Dean, was if Sam imploded from all the loss and crap that he went through there at the end. He had his wall broken by Cas, they lost Cas after thinking they had got him back, they dealt with leviathans for a year, Sam lost his battle against Lucifer hallucinations after Dean betrayed him by killing Amy, he almost died in the mental institution, he was saved by Cas who then went nuts, they took out Dick, and finally...Sam lost everyone. I think he just shut down, both physically and emotionally for a few months. Then he ran into Amelia. So yeah, this story of yours could have happened too.

Thanks for agreeing with me, that Sam would not just give up on finding Dean, without something major happening to him first.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Now that was more like the Sam of earlier seasons. Although I'm loving the season, it was quite the shock to find out that Sam had not searched for Dean.
This fanfic kinda gives me a fix for what could have been. Thanks.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aw God, you took the heartbreaking and added some more pain to it LOL How great!
I'm also confident that Sam did look for Dean (or had a good reason not to), I just refuse to believe Sam would just leave his brother and ignore that he could be anywhere, even in hell again!
I love this one! You got me tearing up in the end. Wouldn't something like that be an awesome twist? I think the show needs to let us see that Sam still loves his brother and vice versa. For me this is the best way to do it
Great one, really liked it!
Kisses
R.
lizzieten chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful as usual.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
omg..now im cryin.. poor sammy
merannoeu chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for the story helping me through a difficult Supernatural time. Your idea here is very plausible. I admit I was sorting this whole mess out myself.

My ideas: Sam has a mortal disease and knew he'd meet up with Dean soon because he had thought his brother was dead, Sam did look but can't say why (along the lines of your story), Sam ingested the high fructose corn syrup and is still coming off the effects, Sam was just plain tired (he's been at this for many years) and could barely take care of himself.

Hope tonight's show gives us more answers than questions!
Thanks again for the story!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
WOW
this was how the show should have played it
loved your explanation of the mysterious dark figure at Amelia's house that we saw in episode 1
great work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Nice job. This is the Sam we all know and love and miss!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome. I found it a little hard to believe that Dean would trust Benny when there was a possibility he was in with the alpha vamp who had Sam, but, hey it turned out he was right, so what do I know? I'm not trusting him on the show, yet, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
The only good thing that has come out of the plot point of the show depicting Sam not even trying to find Dean is the fix it fic people are writing. This was so good, loved it and it actually could fit into canon. However, I don't think we are going to get that lucky and the show is going to keep on going with what they having given us (I hate it so much, I'm not even going to watch tonight's episode after seeing the previews, ugh). I hope you are enjoying it though, as I read both good and bad responses to season 8. Thank you for this, great job!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love the use of the Alpha Vamp and Benny and Amelia... poor Sam, what a difficult situation for him as I'm guessing not telling Dean was part of the deal. Terrific read and great plan that felt so Dean!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Its too bad that you and the other amazing fic writers can't go and write for the show because this is exactly the kind of thing I want to see! Amazing job, my heart just broke at the end with Sam crying and Dean holding him. I loved how you included Benny and Amelia too. Hope for Sam's sake Dean was wrong and she will be there in the morning. I can't wait til all truth is revealed in the show because all this tension between the brothers is killing me.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like this so much better than what's happening on the show! Hopefully they come up with a reason as well. Nice job!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3