Reviews for Couple
ButterfishJellyfly chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"You've just said you're not going to leave and marry one of them, yet continue to produce your irritating girlfriends, then the only reason that you're dating them is because –"

"- yes, thanks Sherlock," John muttered. "That's made me feel much better about myself, cheers. You're a right tosser, you know that?"

Haha! That's brilliant!
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Great story, very well written. I really liked it :)
Tehee chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I'm intrigued with where this is going. Hope to see another chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
That was really amazing! You got their relationship spot on! Good job! I wish people would explore this type of relationship more in fanfiction...
zechirator chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
this is REALLY GOOD and not ooc, which seems to be unusual in this fandom. So lovely :)
Even though I ship Johnlock, I love your take on this.
mooschen chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ah my, this is a wonderful piece. I quite agree with you on their actual relationship- sort-of asexual Sherlock and sort-of straight John being their utterly devoted and awesome selves. I do believe the fandom needs a great deal more of this, and a sequel would be great if you want to write it. Thank you!
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Thank you. This story is lovely. It's annoying when people refuse to see their friendship for what it obviously is: a romantic friendship, an ambiguous sort of nonsexual coupledom that has all but disappeared, particularly in men. It's rare, but it exists. Good job with your portrayal.
Cheers,
:DL
Angelwings23123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I enjoyed reading this and am sad that it's over already. :(
Have you thought about writing a sequel?
sevenpercent chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
not superfulous at all- in fact, super. And bringing Lestrade into the scene is really added value. I expect. however, a future story to see how Sally abuses her knowledge of what went on. Great writing, and so in character.
HarnGin chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is a cute little story. It provides a nice balance between Irene Adler's assertion that John and Sherlock are a couple (which, of course, they are) and John's constant, "I'm not gay," statements (which are irrelevant). Thanks for writing.
sevenpercent chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
this is brilliant. and so in character for both of them. Much, much better than all that slash running around. Whatever wishful thinking goes on int he brains of fanfic writers, being true to the characters is better- and you've
caught the remarkable nature of their relationship just perfectly.
Maddi Paige chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is the Epiphany of Perfection. I can't even find any more words to describe it. WOW.
Heehee chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Heehee... can't regrow a sex drive.
Sorry, that was the best part of the whole story.
But a very good story.
The best part for me just shows my infantile mindset.
Betty C chapter 1 . 11/14/2012