Reviews for 4 Years
soulffles chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
hello again! to begin, i used to be shamrockroses. i hope you remember me! it's been a long time, am i right?

i would just like to say how incredibly sorry i am for not keeping up with this story. when you first started it, i was so excited to see another edition to the kindall fandom. out of all the kick buttowski fics i have read, i think it's still the best after all this time. i think i stopped reading the chapter after kick's big stunt. for whatever reason, i never revisited until today because i came across it on my favorites. i reread the chapters i've read and read the ones i hadn't for the first time. i can see how much your writing has improved and i'm quite happy to see that you're still positing stories. i deleted all of my kick buttowski ones because my writing was absolute rubbish back then and there was absolutely no way to correct it without changing the whole piece.

recently soul eater has been taking over my life, so i just posted a fic for that too.

i also deleted most of my powerpuff girl fics, but kept two up because i couldn't let them go. i think i was in the same boat as you, because didn't you say that you thought your writing was bad back then? i hope you know it wasn't. it was still fantastic, but i hope you know you did improve, just like i said!
shadow-dog18 chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
omg i so loved this story alot even thou i haven't really watched the show much but i just had too read this story and I'm glade i did so yeah you did a wonderful job on this story and i really loved this chapter 3
CrazyNinjagoFan1 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Sequal if u think of any ideas
THEEVILDOER chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I should be thanking you, you decided to share this impressive and amazing story with the world.
I was literally at the edge of my seat everytime I read this.
Really awesome work. ;D
Tall T chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
You're welcome! To find the right balance between "extraordinarily fluffy" and not over-the-top must have been tricky, but I think you did a good job.
Tall T chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
A lovely and worthy ending. Thank you for this delightful ride! It's one of the best KickxKendall fics I've read, and that's saying something.
SaucyHandles chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Just finished reading... and got to say I loved this story and am now super depressed it's over Dx WHY!? it was perfect in every way, and I wish it didn't have to end!:( I love the whole kickand Kendal secret romance and wish they wouldve gone into that more inthe show.
LYCAN KALI chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
GENIAL VAYA MANERA DE TERMINARLO ¬°
UnwiseOne chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Great story. Love it till the end...
IceNinja202 chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Awesome chapter and story! :D
gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
great job
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
nice ending
Tall T chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
A filler chapter? How could you possibly call the first kiss and the confession of love a filler chapter? It came rather sudden to me, actually, but it has been building up well enough and long enough.
Kate Jenkins chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
OMG awesome! Please continue! Maybe you should make the romantic part less um... Romantic.
LYCAN KALI chapter 10 . 10/16/2013