Reviews for Game Over
GrauSturm chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awsome story. At this point I want to commemorate the 3,852 other players who didn't survive and must have felt the same anxiety and will to survive as the clearer here. The HP bar always drains out slower than it could and people had enough time to realize what was going to happen to them. Save for the 213 who were logged out from the outside. They didn't even had a chance. And save for the people who commited suicide, but again: they fall for two minutes. That is a long time to think things over. It is, again and again, shocking how many people die, even if it is in fiction, while every single one of them has a story, a live that lasted decades. Erased in the blink of an eye.
antonm1107 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
... Holy shit.
That is really well written; I really captured the emotion of the ordeal, his fear, his determination to win... Loved it.
persevera chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
[daring us to are only about a hundred of us;] I think there might be one or two words missing in this phrase.
I'm not a game person so a lot of the lingo was over my head but I could get it in context.
I got the feeling that the person began this game because of feelings of helplessness in the real world.
But you can't really leave your problems behind; you only create new ones.
Beautiful ending.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I always felt so bad for those guys who died in the final fight, and this just made it ten times worse. This is really nicely written! I enjoy the balance between resigned and afraid. The backstory and the present are woven together really well. Good job!
CodeGeassAddict chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
One of the best SAO fanfics out there.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Those deaths were probably the cruelest of all, dying so very close to the end, never knowing that another 30 minutes would have seen them to safety.