Reviews for Hope
JackunzelForever chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh my God, I LOVE this chapter! It's so sweet, and I LOOOOOOVE Once Upon a Time! It's one of my favorite TV shows, and I'd be in it in a heartbeat if they asked me to.
Bronzelove chapter 4 . 1/3
Wow amazing
Bronzelove chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh I beginning to like your story!
grapejuice101 chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
omg I love it. I wonder if Hope will go back to the enchanted forest will emma and snow. if so, r u going to do a 3rd pov with henry and david in storybrooke? update
Kira Tsumi chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
loving the story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
grapejuice101 chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
OMG I love this chap. Please update asap
HOAfan8509 chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Great chapter... And like I said if you want my help with writing Hope/Peter, send me your ideas and I'll give you some input and I'll share some of my ideas.

I actually have one where Hope gets some sickness in Neverland and Peter is the only one who can help them (emma, snow, charming, etc.) get the cure.
bettyboo2u chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
HOAfan8509 chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Love your story, can't wait to read more.

Also I have an idea for you from watching the first episode of season 3; you could have a little Hope/Peter if she goes to Neverland with the others to save Henry.
Debbie93 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
I like it...
call me Em chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
the part with i'll start my own search . you took it from a deleted sense, didn't you ?
Firetiger chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Wow,... I've read your chapter in One day . An it's impressiv!
Hope you update soon!
Soon i can push the follow and Favoriten Button , when i'm on
Hope u update soon
Firetiger
Debbie93 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
I love it...!
Debbie93 chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Like it...Please if you can add some worry scenes between Snow and Hope...I'd love to read about Snow treating motherly over Hope...Hope you update soon...!
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 1/27/2013