Reviews for Hunting Destiny
Lital chapter 118 . 3/22/2019
I need more of this story it's amassing please I beg. I wanna know what happens
SirMandokarla chapter 3 . 8/9/2018
I don't particularly approve of making Judaism or pseudo-Judaism a religion in Star Wars, but then this is a fanfiction, so I suppose you get your leeway as far as canon goes. It's just jarring, you know?

The idea that Jicoln killed his own wife makes him a lot less sympathetic, but I can't say I'd write him any differently. It takes a certain kind of man to survive on Taris with Grand Champions (and any others with grudges and the wherewithal to figure out he's alive) coming after him periodically.

I like that this story is fleshing out more of the backstory than the last one, initially. My reasoning being that we've already had a story (Lusiel's) that slowly revealed the relevant aspects of a backstory over the course of the full story. There'll be a very different sort of character arc without that mystery lingering during the first half of Kastiel's story, and I think that's a good way to force yourself to write differently.
Syreyn chapter 78 . 7/8/2018
Really enjoying it so far! The romance is spot on! Reading this has really made me miss my old SWTOR guild!
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 117 . 4/15/2018
Just to clarify in my previous review i meant the fights where kinda boring the overall story is great
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 118 . 4/15/2018
Ok first off i really like your stories but i do have a few problems with them. First why do you only have one companion with your characters? Thats a game balance thing it makes no sense from a story telling perspective and second your characters are taking out their targets waaaaaay to easy for example taking down a jedi master with a single volley of BLASTER fire (which is the Worst way to take out a jedi seriously listen to hk47s thoughts on the matter) especially since jarro was supposed to have taken entire Clans of mandalorians single handed its also kinda well boring. Still other than that your stories are great
Guest chapter 76 . 3/6/2017
This is fairly well written, but nothing kills immersion faster than inaccuracies. I realize this is Star Wars and things are slightly different, but humans are humans, no matter what galaxy they live in. You might want to review some medical stuff before asserting that someone has lost 23% of their blood in the course of a few seconds. Just saying. Otherwise, good take on the characters stories. I like how you've incorporated your characters into them.
Aggiefan15 chapter 69 . 7/21/2016
Of course chapter 69 would be smexy. You planned that didn't you? Anyways, love the story! Cheeky move though.
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Castiel is one of my favorite characters. Misha did an amazing job with him, in a Cas!Versions like Levi!Cas or insane Cas.
Lia79.dreamer chapter 119 . 12/18/2015
phyreblade, I adore you! You are an amazing writer! I honestly could not stop reading and had to get through the entire story in one go - which resulted in me not sleeping for a few days, but damn this is wonderful!
I'm anxiously waiting to see if you will write anything else
abandonedaccount47 chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Amazing storytelling. I hope Karen gets what's coming to her though.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
This is so cute. I'm guessing the dead women was Lucien(sp?)'s lover and your bounty hunter.
Raina McCallen chapter 78 . 9/30/2015
omg every time I read this chapter and read Gaib's reaction to Camiel not remembering him, all I can think of is please give us the chapter where they are reunited. I want to see Gaib happy.
Tomorrow56 chapter 40 . 4/1/2015
You write very skillfully! It is a pleasure reading your work. I VERY much like the backgrounds you provided your characters as well as the abundance of detail. You very successfully avoid repetition. Brilliant interpretation and creativity.
Aozora12 chapter 119 . 3/10/2015
I LOVED IT! Didn't really care so much about all the stuff about the siblings and all, cause I was more focused on the romance. OMG YOU ARE THE BEST ROMANCE WRITER I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING! You NAILED it with the mando romance going on there! SPECTACULAR!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 86 . 1/21/2015
I played through this seen a couple of nights ago on my female Chiss BH. I'd read this chapter before but completely forgot about it when it came up. After the "party" I was a pretty pissed and when the Sith put his hands on Torian, I was seriously displeased. My husband was playing next to me, told him what happened and his mouth dropped open. He knew my character liked Torian, his question, "Did ya kill him?" I wanted to right then!