Reviews for Two Narutos meet Canon
Mr. Crimson Fucker chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Nidaime Sairai owned everyone with edo tensei explosions. Srsly the best ooc Naruto ever. He is so epic that when you finish reading Harsh Truth you want to write your own story with Nidaime like Naruto.
Plasma57 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
A very good and hilarious story. Please make a sequel.
originalname412 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
After reading "Introverted" and "The Boy in the Team" this was the breather that I needed. Nice to see that you parodying some of the common plot devices that a great deal of angst fics use. Though I hate you for planting the image of a Hawaiian shirt clad Sarutobi in my head...Bastard! Had me laughing at random intervals all throughout work.

Whelp, keep on writing you magnificent bastard.
Amidamaru88 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
awesome
ApocalypseDragon169 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lolol
BriEva chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I had to try not to laugh while in public while reading this.
I failed.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
...-_-
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This was the most freakin' awesome thing you wrote XD
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I cracked up at the prank and I'm honestly not sure which would be more amusing.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
god this is a great crackfic. I'm sad its completed if only cause i was laughing the whole time.
tenchifew chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Hilarious!
Thank you for writing.
Lanslet chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
The fourth wall is meant to be broken, as do all walls. Anyway, awesome concept. It was hilarious and although I've not finished 'the harsh truth' yet, I still enjoyed the two Naruto's interaction to the the canon one. Thanks for sharing the it and I look forward to your next work.
An Anonymous Gentleman chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
simply hilarious
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
lol wtf?
Darthpool chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Your writing is really improving Shadenight123 I have almost read all of your work except for the story with OC (i hate oc). I see you had a harem in this one.