Reviews for Captain & Commander - AU Rexoka Stories
Okay, this is totally my favourite Ahsoka talks to rex after leaving fic everrrrr! It's perfect. I love that he gave her his blasters when she wouldn't take her lightsabers.
Gahhh! I love this one! I love the teasing! So cute.
So heartwarming, I almost cryed.
QueenofSilver chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
This is soooooo cute and adorable! That last line was perfect! Absolutely loved it!
Jinxedandhexed chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Tell me there is a continuation of this plot bunny somewhere! I would love to see how it turns out!
Decent grouping of stories all around. I loved seeing what could've happened if Rex had been on the ship when Lux made his move. Just because it was SO believably in character!
Sorry about that anyway enjoyed the stories and thank you for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
love it. would love to see more
jazzy.1234567 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
i love this wayyyy toooooo much. the writing is great!
IAmCommonSense chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I wish you'd continue this into a full-blown fic detailing their lives after going to Cut and Suu.
Nyakai chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
A good conclusion. It made me feel better than the season 5 ending did!
Nyakai chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I was really hoping you'd continue to the slaver planet. This was SO GOOD. I lost it at "Sweet mercy!" XD You've got the characters down so well, and I love how you explore the reasons behind their logic, like the events at Umbara still haunting Rex. You're really flushing out their characters and it's fantastic!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Excelent fic! Perfectly wrapping up all the tid bits from the clone wars! Great job! Please write more on them!
thelastsoul232 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
simply loved it, and I really hope you change your mind about ending this because I would love to see Rex awkwardly introduce Ahoska to Cut and Suu lol. (I have been meaning to review for a while so I apologise lol)
Briamaskk chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I absolutely love your writing, you are incredible! By far one of my favorite fanfics, as i am a huge RexOka shipper, and I'm so sad it's over. If you ever change your mind about ending, i will be sooo happy!
Madame Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Good evening,

I know you won't read this till June, but well... Either you or I watch too many movies, for I seem to be finding analogies to quite a few of them in some of your one-shots. In this case, it might be just coincidence, or a general tendency in the US military, or 80s fashion, but Rex's dresscode in this scene is oddly similar to the one Tom Cruise (and a few of his colleagues, plus the girl) are sporting in "Topgun". He only lacks the shades. ;-) And now please forget I ever mentioned I know that movie - though it does make for a highly amusing movie night with friends, if you feel like dissecting all the cliche lines and plots with ironic commentary.
All the best,

Madame Mermaid (previously Mylady Phoenix, in case you were wondering)
Jess Marylin chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Oh, I can just imagination the blush on poor Rexter's face as that girl kept talking about how much of a romantic he was. :)