Reviews for Captain & Commander - AU Rexoka Stories
thelastsoul232 chapter 10 . 4/10
simply loved it, and I really hope you change your mind about ending this because I would love to see Rex awkwardly introduce Ahoska to Cut and Suu lol. (I have been meaning to review for a while so I apologise lol)
Briamaskk chapter 10 . 4/9
I absolutely love your writing, you are incredible! By far one of my favorite fanfics, as i am a huge RexOka shipper, and I'm so sad it's over. If you ever change your mind about ending, i will be sooo happy!
grazie!
Madame Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/14
Good evening,

I know you won't read this till June, but well... Either you or I watch too many movies, for I seem to be finding analogies to quite a few of them in some of your one-shots. In this case, it might be just coincidence, or a general tendency in the US military, or 80s fashion, but Rex's dresscode in this scene is oddly similar to the one Tom Cruise (and a few of his colleagues, plus the girl) are sporting in "Topgun". He only lacks the shades. ;-) And now please forget I ever mentioned I know that movie - though it does make for a highly amusing movie night with friends, if you feel like dissecting all the cliche lines and plots with ironic commentary.
All the best,

Madame Mermaid (previously Mylady Phoenix, in case you were wondering)
Jess Marylin chapter 9 . 1/2
Oh, I can just imagination the blush on poor Rexter's face as that girl kept talking about how much of a romantic he was. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I never liked RexSoka pairings until I read your C&C stories but they are all amazingly beautiful and I love them! I realize you finished your 5 parts but I really think you should continue with what happens when they get to Salucimi. Please! I'm begging you! Also my favorite part was their interactions with the innkeepers, so hysterical.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
The interactions between Rex and Ahsoka in this story are such a joy to read. The dialogue is so clever and I adore the steady progression of their relationship.

Rex's reaction to the caf was priceless. So interesting to be seeing the outside world from his POV.

I have to agree with Rex, though, that Tano was probably the best choice of last name. Using the last name "Fett" when you LOOK like the bounty hunter (considering he is supposed to be dead) is probably not a wise move. Might attract a lot of unwanted attention.

The knee-squeezing/darling/my love bit was very funny, and also the whole idea of the clones watching a romantic holo.

Interesting to hear Ahsoka's reactions to Salecumai and the aftermath, (Rex came back a "changed man.") Looking forward to seeing what happens when they go there.
ahsokatano191 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Great Chapter Could you pleasse make a story continuing with Rex and Ahsoka what happens now :) It will be very interesting
jayma chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
What a lovely chapter! I wish there was more, but that fin looks final, hehe! You write such beautiful stories. Looking forward to whatever else you write! :)
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
awww finished? nooo I wanna see cut and suu's face when they show up on their doorstep. and I knew ashoka would have a good laugh.
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
LMAO I'll bet Rex has never been (verbally) bowled over so quickly in his life. If Ashoka had heard of any of that I'm sure she'd have a good laugh herself later on.

the two of them in the dark was a very tender moment. damn you you've got me undeniably hooked on this couple
LongLiveTheClones chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
This chapter was so delightful. The girl from the inn was pure comic genius. I loved the way she spun the whole holodrama romance around Rex and Ahsoka. She had Rex so flabbergasted and kept going and going with it.

Rex cuddling Ahsoka against his chest? Whoa... Another stroke of genius. Wow. Leaning against each other and talking until past midnight? You just need to find an excuse for them to soak in a warm bathtub together. This is fast ranking up there as my favorite fangirl story of all time.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
The scene with the maid was so funny. :D I enjoyed that. And Rex having to wake Ahsoka and her hanging on to him was cute.
jayma chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
So beautifully written! Loved the young woman and how in love she was with the romance between Rex and Ahsoka, haha! Can't wait for more!
Lionheart Rising chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
The maid's reaction was priceless. Poor Rex. :D
Keep it up!
-Dryad
LongLiveTheClones chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
So delighted there is another update. Just love this story.

Ah, poor Rex. He was so uncomfortable renting this room, yet it was so vastly amusing for us to read. :) His wife. Yes, I could see how that would make him squirm, yet not be hard to pull off at all.

The continuing reaction of Ahsoka to Rex in jeans is absolutely delightful. It keeps giving me sinful pictures in my mind.

Love that Rex called Coric for medical advice. And, that Rex is being sneaky.

Hmmm... a mysterious visitor at the door?