Reviews for Captain & Commander - AU Rexoka Stories
Lionheart Rising chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Well, now who could that be? I love these two so much.
Great work; keep it up!
aaanonnn chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Another lovely chapter! I love the dialogue. Can't wait to see who's behind the door! Amazing job, yet again!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Wait here. I'll get us a room.

Words I never thought I'd hear between these two. :). I love that Rex gets to charge in and play hero, busting heads. Too bad that Ahsoka misses all of it because she is knocked out. He will just have to do it again because it was such an awesome moment. Great continuation of this story. This tale is such a treat. :)
aaanonnn chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next part! :D
aaanonnn chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I love this take of the ending! I can't wait to read the next one! :D
Lionheart Rising chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
They're so cute. Rex is my man; I love him so much. Good chapter, some nice kick-ass Rex. I just want all my clones to be alright! (Even though I am fully aware that is a total impossibility.) Great job!
Jess Marylin chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Rex is going after Ahsoka! Yay!
Lionheart Rising chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Now this I liked. Rex and Ahsoka, taking on the world. But the poor 501st...
LongLiveTheClones chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Rex in jeans! And, headed after Ahsoka... Mmmm... This is such a delicious start to what promises to he an amazing tale. I can't wait to read more. All of the characters read so well in this. Rex. Kix. Anakin. Feel so bad for Rex leaving his men but excited for what surely promises to be adventure ahead.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
this was an excellent chapter and maybe beyond my personal hopes there will be whats meant to be. that anakins a smart one
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
thatll learn em!
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
awww such a bittersweet parting its a good thing anakin was watching them, i wish theyd had a real chance
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
daaw i'm really getting into rexoka
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
i really like this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Wow! That takes skill, you've managed to turn the saddest end of an episode into a hopefull ending :D
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »