Reviews for Trouble
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 26 . 4/22
Wonderful story, again much better ending and a lot of Marco, can't ty enough for this kudos!
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 24 . 4/21
I'm so happy with this! I bought the Movie cuz Norman and Steven is in it. Love it til the end, broke my heart they were both gone. I like reading this cuz its a great alternate way things have turned out. Great work, hugs!
K9Train chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
I just finished this story last night, I thought the overall ending was cliche but you seem to have kept Marco in character pretty well through out the story. It was also a nice length and paced quite perfectly, so, well done!
AmethystSiri chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Brilliant! I haven't seen the movie but now I really want to.. and will probably be disappointed when it doesn't include the relationship between Joe and Marco :)
tracys dream chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Awesome story.
I love Marco!
Hunter's Grrrll chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
You have captured Marco so damn well! From slow and painful realization of his feelings for Joe to his "ap
Incog Ninja chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
Oh, lady, I love you. I read this on my Kindle, so I didn't get to leave a bunch of reviews, but this is a true gem. You've got a talent for capturing Marco (and Mac, tbh.) Thanks for writing!
PrincessofKingdomHearts16 chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
This story was amazing. This story and gurl3677's Macro story are inspiring me to make my own. I've started making a Daryl Dixon, Scud and Murphy MacManus story, but I can't seem to get the chapters connect to each other. Is it okay if I ask you for help?
JessieHillx chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
OH MY LORD
Emma0707 chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Leon looked for his own downfall. Stupid Leon. Thank's God our sexy Marco it's alive.
OMG, Marco is sending her to nursery school that's awesome. Oh Marco you can't deny you love her.
Poor Philly he's going to get kicked out from Marco's house.
Nymph this fic is awesome, you're a great writer like I had said so many times before. I had a great time reading it. I hope you will decide to write a sequel in the future.
Emma0707 chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Sex with Marco is the best distraction ever. Girls forget spas and take a Marco. I promise a complete satisfaction.
I'm so happy he finally said he loves her. Ok she was sleeping but it counts. Remember Marco is better with actions than words. Sexy and hot actions.
Is cute she's cooking for Philly and Christopher, they deserved it. Babysitting her is so much trouble.
Emma0707 chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
I feel sorry for Philly, he's no competition to a sneaky Joe. Marco is going to cut his head and display it on a spear.
A worried and angry Marco is so a turn on.
Leon obviously don't care for her if he does he will not make her choose.
Emma0707 chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
Joe are you insane or something? There's no girl in the freaking world that will deny Marco's offer to bath her. WHAT THE HELL! I will not think it twice.
Marco saying: She's mine. It's amazingly hot. I'm here almost suffering a spontaneous combustion.
Emma0707 chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
He taking all her belongings to his house, because he wants to take care of his girlfriend is really cute. Oh Marco you have my heart.
Poor Philly, when he's not around Marco he's around Joe that is turning to be a female Marco to him.
Men in general don't know what groceries are. They're all beer and junk food. I love your writing style as always.
Emma0707 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
This is one of my faves chapters. Marco's reaction in the hospital is kind of heartbreaking. How he's all wild for the need to see her. I'm sure he scared the hell outta all the freaking hospital.
I like the way you're portraying a caring Marco without taking him out of his character.
I will kill to be the Vipers' Queen Bee.