Reviews for Aikane
Traw chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
After reading another story 'Trust and Understanding' that has recently been posted to this fandom and re reading this story- it is easy to see the writer has basically taken this story and changed it into her own words. This is starting to get tiring to see when it happens over and over again and although not cut and pasted plagiarism, it is evident the writer has clearly stolen your story. She has the set up exactly the same, Danny with the same plot, even to Danny watching Steve prepare food for him. I have reported the other writer for plagiarism.
Randy4Ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I have also read the other story pointed out by the reviewer below me titled 'Trust And Understanding' and it does appear to be a poorly rewritten version of this story. There are to many similarities between the two stories for it co-incidental. The writer has taken your story and merely changed it into her words. I have reported the other writer for plagiarism.
PlagiarismHunte chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think your story got ripped off by an author named Peytona05. Their story is called "Trust & Understanding." Reads a lot like your story here, you might want to check it for yourself. I'm reporting Peytona's theft to the site.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 11/15/2012