Reviews for Vanellopee
JasonRyder chapter 1 . 3/25
Do Sugar Rush racers really pee lemonade?
Hi. I'm no name chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Rancis... You have such a dirty
dirty
dirty
dirty mind
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
A few things. One: Cy-Bugs are deadly, all they know is eat, kill, multiply. Without a beacon to stop them, they'll consume Vanellope! Two: not once in the entire movie, Felix has not said "oh sweet pancakes!". And Three: Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing is not an arcade game.
Fennekin11 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Awww, A baby Cy-Bug with a different color is being befriended by Vanellope.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
in chapter 7 racis is a weirdo lol
ShadowLink108 chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
To be honest, the last three chapters before this were getting weird. We spend way too much time in the toilet with shoed in characters. Because of them, the plot went no where. Apart from that, it was a nice short story. I'm surprised by she last as long as she did looking for a toilet. By the way, are they still mean to her after the movie? She did threat to execute them at the film's ending. All in all, it was an okay story. It can be ironed out wrinkles, but it wasn't bad. No fart jokes, you can't write them well.
Tndsecretoperative chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
This most awsomely unique story ever.
Agent BM chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
That was a great story, I loved it
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
YAAAAYYY YOU NAMED HIM PIXEL!
THANK YOU!
HES SO CUTE!
good job on the story :D
Saphirabrightscale chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Awwww sweet ending with Vanellope's new friend Pixel and sweet revenge.
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
This was...sweet
Blak-Ice chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Gotta say, I like pixel a lot. and Taffyta got what she deserved, though I feel bad for everyone else who need themselves and Rancis for fainting. Candlehead...well there's not much to say for her. lol
Nomnomasaur chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Lol your stories may be random, but they sure do kick ass! ;)
PrankK1ng chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
You would make a sequal to this. Don't let this die out!
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Wow great! Will this go on at any time in any other story? And hope Pixel doesn't lay eggs anywhere outside of Hero's Duty.