Reviews for I'll Be With You Through The Dark
mistsandstorms chapter 61 . 2/20
Totally epic - this was an amazing find. John had his hands full with this Stiles. Enjoyed the epilogues a lot. Great job.
Royed Mustric XD chapter 61 . 2/10
omg i love it. its so awesome and im upset its over already :(
YD-WB-Paramore chapter 61 . 1/31
I know you finished this ages ago but I've just read this over the past couple of days and it's amazing! Can't believe how good it actually is.
AddiMarie chapter 61 . 12/29/2013
My sleep schedule is shot to hell, but your story was so worth it. I love what you'd done with Stiles' & Derek's character, how you depicted their relationship, & fleshed it all out so beautifully. Some people may cringe at the idea of Stiles smoking & drinking, or Derek's preference to be a bottom, but in the realm of your story... it makes perfect sense. Their flaws, quirks, habits, & hangups...you made them REAL. Thank you for creating and sharing this lovely story.
Stepho chapter 61 . 12/14/2013
Wow. Just read this whole story in a day and a half. You're wonderful. This story is wonderful. Thank you.
hentai18ancilla chapter 61 . 10/10/2013
This story was amazingly complex, bitter and sweet. Thank you, it left an indelible impression!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/21/2013
Not really a fan of bottom Derek. Is he exclusively a bottom our does he play versatile?
GeekaZoid420 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
This was the single best chapter, of any story, that I had ever read- in my entire existence.
NemoChan320 chapter 61 . 7/14/2013
I really truly love this story! I loved the emotional depth you gave Stiles and Derek (especially Derek). I loved that you gave Derek a soft side and allowed him to open up to Stiles and lean on him for support. And I love that Stiles is so protective of him, lol. You kind of just gave them a world of their own, and I fell in love with it. I'm really sad that it is over. Please do make those shorts you promised in the epilogues! I would really look forward to reading them! :)
TheAndroid475 chapter 61 . 7/11/2013
Took me about two days to finish this I stayed up till 4 I loved it so much it just makes me so sad that the show will probably never have sterek :( but I really hope that maybe someday in the future you could continue this story and center it around the kids lives idk my idea sounds stupid I just loved the way you wrote the kids cause their exactly the way I pictured it anyway love u & ur stories
TheNewAlpha24 chapter 61 . 7/10/2013
So adorable, I absolutely love this. You have done an amazing job no matter how late i am in telling you so. Amazing story and i love the endings you made.
TheNewAlpha24 chapter 58 . 7/10/2013
Oh my gosh, it would end like that. I was totally about to do a table flip to my laptop, but decided ahh better not. Really amazing story though, cant wait to read the ending. Im going to be so sad when it ends, I'll have to find another story to read when I should be sleeping. Anyways I love your writing.
TheNewAlpha24 chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
This has to be one of the best stories ever. I love how adorable they are together, I didn't think I could ship sterek anymore than I did, but you obviously proved me wrong. I am very late, but I look forward to reading the next chapters, because I can't seem to stop. You are an amazing writer and I love all the time you put into this. Thank you!
iBunnyxD chapter 48 . 6/12/2013
I loveeee this story. And finally the sex part! I was SUPER shocked that Derek was bottom! I thought for sure it would be Stiles for quite a while until it got closer to this chapter and was hinting it would be Derek who would actually bottom. Shocked and surprised, but not upset. I STILL love this story! :D
Morena Evensong chapter 40 . 6/1/2013
Okay, so first off, I LOVE this story. It's well-written and interesting and realistic. Your characterizations of both Stiles and Derek are wonderful and I love how you're delving into their pasts and thus giving the story a richness that makes it come alive. And I really like that you haven't forgotten the others in the middle of this romance. Erica's pack-bonding trips are lovely. I'm glad the poor girl finally gets to do all those things she never got the chance to do before.

Having said that, I'm now going to be one of those reviewers I secretly hate - maybe not hate, get annoyed by perhaps. But, well, I sort of feel the need to defend MY heritage after this chapter. 'Cause, see, I love holubky. Or, holubci, depending on which language you're using. They're an instrinsic part of my family's Christmas dinner and I occasionally make them at other times as well. Also, not exactly a traditional Czech dish. More Ukranian or Polish. Not that they don't make them in the Czech Rep. but those pans upon pans of holubky is definitely something I can see my Ukranian grandmother doing moreso than my Czech grandmother. Not that this matters in the slightest to your story. Nor does it diminish at all the awesome that is your story. But, well, holubky are also awesome and Czech cuisine is delicious.