Reviews for The Bullies Get Bullied
peppybigbang chapter 1 . 4/12
Yeah well I really liked your story. Even though you wrote this two years ago. I just read it now and the comments. Men/boy can become as insecure and scared as a lady/girl can with bullies and Teddy did an awsome job helping him out. Spenser was awsome with how he responed to the bullies when they picked on Teddy. Charlie was not left looking after Toby she just gave him a hug to calm him down because she is an adorable and a kind big sister Teddy would have took a photo considering it was cute knowing both children where safe.
And as all authors keep saying if you do not like the story do not read it no one is a bad writer on fanfiction. And I think you are both very rude. Anyway I love your story :) x
YouWILLbealright chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Badass!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Need to apply ice to that burn? Lol
Right Now Today chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay well this story was a little confusing. Wouldn't it be Teddy upset over the loser whatever and Spencer wouldn't? I think you need to go to a writing camp or something because you're not that good of a writer. I am not trying to be rude but it's true. The reason why no one reads your stories are-
1. The storylines aren't that interesting
2. Everyone knows about you and how you write short stories that aren't really good
Some people are born with the talent of writing like me. And some people are like you they love writing but they can't get the hang of it. And they want to write well, think they write well, but they don't write well. Maybe you should get a beta reader to help you make better stories because you really could get all the help you could get. It isn't that the stories are all bad it's just you make Teddy a 17 year old girl talk like a 35 year old woman. You make the characters OOC a lot like in one story Gabr hit Charlie. Gabr would NEVER do that. Also Charlie is a 3 or 4 year old she's a toddler. And you made her take care of Toby in your story. If that happened Teddy would have not taken a picture of it but let Charlie help with whatever was going on. And Bob or Amy would have gotten to Tony first anyways. So this was major OOC. Another reason why people don't read what you write... OOC. Sure they read OOC stories but all of your stories are OOC. It's kind of annoying. I think you should take a break from for a while and try to figure out how you could write so everyone likes it. I do enjoy your stories sometimes but most times I just wish that you would figure out a new writing stragety. Here go on fanfiction's sister site I think it's fiction press and start from there. Write stories that you come up with so then you can make the characters however you want. I think that's a good start for you. After you do that and if you get good reviews come back here and write more if you don't then stay there and try to get some. Or just get a beta reader.
andrew chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
that was the stupidest piece of crap i've ever read. STOP WRITING FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD! you're not very good.