Reviews for Lovers and Other Strangers
Ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Good resolution to a horrible situation and a very good story again on a second read!
Ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Really enjoyed this a lot! Don't review if I get into a story!
Ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
This was a winner! You write very well! Sorry I don't review until I get to the end-too involved in the story!
Inside-the-stories chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Great story, thanks! But I need to warn you that the translations aren't exact, except for the first one. If you want to correct them and improve your version, there are the sentences you mean in French:

That bitch isn't anyone's problem anymore Cette salope n'est plus le problème de personne maintenant.

She hired me to do all of her dirty work. She was supposed to pay me. I never got paid. Elle m'a embauché pour faire sa sale besogne. Elle était supposée me payer et elle ne l'a jamais fait.

I threw her body in the river, before you people found me. You'll never find her. j'ai jeté son corps dans le fleuve juste avant que vous me trouviez. Vous ne la retrouverez jamais.
1983Sarah chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Yay! Great solution to the whole situation. Jeanne is dead and the assassin is captured, Wendy is fine and Gibbs is taking care of Tony, all is right in the NCIS world! :) Great work, loved this story.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
wow Jeanne dead that is a good thing.
Sorry Wendy go hurt.
Glad tony is ok.
LilDevyl chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Well that was anti climatic. But I guess it will do.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Poor Tony. Jeanne is dead but a least Wendy will be Ok.

But at least he has Gibbs to help him get over/through this.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Please update soon
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Hmm ... well a good ending to bad rubbish :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
OMG! That was awesome! :D
1983Sarah chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Great twist having Wendy at the NCIS building. I wonder what Jeanne was thinking, she's seriously crazy. I hope Wendy is ok and that they can get info out of that LeBlanc guy. This story feels just like an episode!
LilDevyl chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Uh, oh! I hate to be LeBlanc in the Interaction Room.
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
At least Wendy's alive ... it could be worse. I don't like her but don't want her dead either.
apester chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
A little surprised they found Wendy already but glad they god. Update soon