Reviews for Lovers and Other Strangers
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
OHh So Jeane and or this LeBlance guy were able to get into the building undetected with an unconscious Wendy. They must be really good. I bet it was when the team went to Tonys. She knew they would go there and she had a perfect opportunity to get into the building. Hope she willbe Ok.

Now Gibbs work your magic and get answers out of this guy.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Whaaat?! That was awesome! :D
1983Sarah chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Oh wow! Great twist having Jeanne be the killer! I like how you had Gibbs reveal how much McGee has done for Tony too. I hope they can get there in time to save Wendy!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
man is Jeanne a vengeful bitch -
tansysam chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
cant wait to see what happens. i hope magee and tony make up.
LilDevyl chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Dun Dun Dun! Uh,oh! What will happen next? Tune in next week to find out! Okay, sorry I couldn't resit! Nice chapter. Looking forward to see what will happen and will be revealed at the final show down!
Sitting Ducki chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Uh oh, that's a lost love if there ever was one. Wendy I mean
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
HMM.. So does Jeanne have Wendy already? I hope they get there in time before she leaves the area.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon?
1983Sarah chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I feel so bad for Tony, but him taking it out on everyone is NOT going to help his cause at all. I'm happy Gibbs was able to straighten out McGee, I can't wait to see how you have him deal with Tony.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Oh man... That's rough. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Serves McGee right for telling Tony he wasn't Gibbs and didn't deserve his own team. Go Tony.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Was wondering when Tony would lose his temper with someone.
Too bad it was McGee who got the brunt.
LilDevyl chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Glad to see your alive! Hope everything works out for you and looking forward to see what will happen. Poor Tony and McGee! Oh, the conversation between Tony and Gibbs. Dun, Dun, Dun!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Go Tim you stand up to Tony calm diwn. TIM was only trying tk be nice and help you.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »