Reviews for Lovers and Other Strangers
tansysam chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
so happy you are back, cant wait for gibbs "chat" with tony,
Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
please update soon I love you're story
Sitting Ducki chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Good update and Tim was acting like a child :)
LilDevyl chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Hhhhmmm, the plot thickness.
apester chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Totally didn't see that one coming and I'm normally pretty good about these things. Very interesting I liked it a lot and cAnt wait for more.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Well now Vance and the others know for certain it wasnt or could never be Tony.

Just hope the have it right about being Jeanne and she doesn't try to kill Tony.
apester chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Ahh Tony's always the one set up for murder. Just found this story and I really love. Glad Tony's been cleared kinda and looking forward to seeing who's setting him up.
Please update soon!
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Yay! Tony is cleared, and hopefully Vance doesn't have to go after him again. Nice sneak peak too since Tony thinks he knows who could be behind all of this.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
glad tony is cleared for now and that he figured out who it is
Sitting Ducki chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Jeanne? I've run thoughts of her being out for revenge. Great update and glad Vance is trying to help.
tansysam chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
loved the scene between gibbs and tony, like how they are on the show. more please.
LilDevyl chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Wait, what?! Who is it? Okay the chapter was a bit slow at the beginning but it did pick up. I'm hook. Who the hell is setting up DiNozzo?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I bet its Jeane or his father.
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'm going to stop reading your story here. I can't get past the fact that you didn't have Tony tell Gibbs he was involved with the victim. Tony would have known he'd be found out as soon as they began the investigation into her personal life. The fact that he tried to keep it hidden would only serve to cast suspician on him, especially since they'd just had a falling out. Also, you had him tell Tim and make the comment that it wasn't important to the case.

It makes no sense that Tony wouldn't tell Gibbs. It makes even less sense that he'd not tell Gibbs but would tell Tim. And, Tony would know that it was hugely important to the case that they were lovers who had just broken up.

Tony is so OOC and stupid in the first chapter that I don't want to read anymore. Other people are enjoying the story, though. So, good luck with the rest of it.
Bookworm4hire chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Story is really great. Poor Tony has to go through being placed in the Holding cell once again. Question - are you going to whump our poor Tony? Just a little bit maybe. lol Looking forward to seeing Chapter 4 really soon. Thanks
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »